• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Show and Discuss Your Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Well okay... here it is.

View attachment 73070
These are my Pokemon books, as well as my only Pokemon game and only Pokemon movie (it's not gonna stay like that for long). The books are 2 learn to read books, get well Pikachu and let it snow, 2 Pokemon Frontier books, Celebi rescue and Deoxys in danger, Mewtwo strikes back, the first book in the Diamond and Pearl manga series, my game, Pokemon Battle Revolution and my movie Kyurem vs. the Sword of Justice. The learn to read books and the Frontier books came from a thrift store, the other 2 books came from my library's book sale. The game was a present and the movie was from Amazon.com :p

View attachment 73071
These are my Pokemon figures as well as my Kyurem tin. The tin was a gift, the Reshiram and Zekrom figures came from who knows where, I got the Snivy that's by the Sandile from Mcdonalds in 2011, the Snivy behind Reshiram is a Jakks Pacific from a thrift store, and the Sandile is also a Jakks Pacific from a store called Go! Games and Toys

View attachment 73072
In the top left corner I have two Pokemon patches for a shirt or whatever, a Typhlosion and a Tepig, I earned them from my local Pokemon league, below them is some TCG coins from...uh...you don't need to know that, do you? I got the Pokemon Black and Pokemon White sticker books from Target and the Diamond and Pearl guide was from the thrift store.

View attachment 73073
The Squirtle hat on top was from a thrift store and the Victini hat on the bottom was from playing in the TCG state championships as a door prize. I got the Unova gym badge and the Chespin thing from my league, the coin is a Pokemon battle coin from when I was little, same with the Pikachu stapler. I like to collect sleeve designs, so that's what those are in the back.

View attachment 73074
Finally, my small collection of plushes, I have the Pikachu plush backpack in the corner, also from the thrift store, the Cyndaquil came from Ebay, its brand is Tangmarket inc., the Froakie and Pikachu are from Target the brand is Tomy. In fact, I picked up that Froakie today!

Well that's it, sorry if there's too many words .3.

Years
I got some new stuffs, I doubt anyone cares, but whatever.

View attachment 73119
View attachment 73120

This quilt and pillowcase set is actually something I just forgot to include in my initial reply, the second picture is just the other side of the pillowcase.

View attachment 73121

The figures (Zoroark, Oshawott, Pikachu and Sandile) on the sides and the 2 tiny plushes (Chimchar and Pikachu) are all made by Jakks Pacific and I found them all at the awesome thrift store I go to. I now have an extra Sandile figure though, I don't know what I'll do with that. The epic book in the middle was from the books my library has for sale. It's an awesome looking guide to the Pokemon Black and Pokemon White games, got it for 50 cents.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
The figures (Zoroark, Oshawott, Pikachu and Sandile) on the sides and the 2 tiny plushes (Chimchar and Pikachu) are all made by Jakks Pacific and I found them all at the awesome thrift store I go to. I now have an extra Sandile figure though, I don't know what I'll do with that. The epic book in the middle was from the books my library has for sale. It's an awesome looking guide to the Pokemon Black and Pokemon White games, got it for 50 cents.

That Chimchar plush looks awesome! Figures look cool too, have to get some more.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I had that same Pokemon comforter when I was 8. I also had giant pillow heads of pikachu and meowth.

I have many of the original tomy figures that i found at a hallmark or a dollar store i think a little while later I bought a box of them from Hong Kong. So i have maybe over 100 of them from gen 1 and 2.
I looked at the new figures and decided to buy some of the older Pokemon I didn't have such as Espeon, Umbreon and Typhlosion. They are still in the package though.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Well I thought I would have some thing else to post, I bought 2 iron ons from ebay, one of pikachu and the other of the whole gang, went to iron them on 2 pillows that I made (I have never used one lol) and melted them to the iron. :laugh:

Years
Well, I gotted a few new things.

View attachment 73323

I got the scary Eevee plush and the Snap Guide from the thrift store, Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness (One of the best games ever!) was given to me by a friend, I got a new Pikachu coin, and Pokemon Pinball: Ruby and Sapphire is a game I had as a kid. It got lost and my big brother found it in his underwear drawer (????).

View attachment 73324

A close up of the coin+games

View attachment 73325

Also I got this Umbreon window decal from Ebay, it just arrived today. I love the eeveelutions, I don't pretend to be a serious collector (some scare me) but I get what I can.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
We went out of town again yesterday and while waiting in the Goodwill, I decided to go through the book bin and came across 2 more books that (I hope) I didn't have, will post pics tomorrow.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Finally get to post pics:

Picked up this nice shirt today at a thrift store:
Spoiler:

Iron ons arrived from Japan today, put them on little pillows I made for them:
Spoiler:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
So my friend's mom is super nice and even though my birthday isn't for 2 more months she bought me a shirt from a store cause she thought I'd like it. It's SUPER cute and I thought I'd show you.

View attachment 73518

I love it ^u^

I like that shirt!

I got other things as well, VHS carrying case, front and back:

Spoiler:

Rare mix and match game:

Spoiler:

Display from my local GS:

Spoiler:

Years
I like that shirt!

I got other things as well, VHS carrying case, front and back:

Spoiler:

Rare mix and match game:

Spoiler:

Display from my local GS:

Spoiler:

Those first 2 are so cute! How'd you get ahold of that display though? They don't sell them as far as I know, did an employee give it to you?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Those first 2 are so cute! How'd you get ahold of that display though? They don't sell them as far as I know, did an employee give it to you?

If you go in and see it, ask a manager if you can have it when they take them down, I do that with all of the pokemon displays, I'll ask and they put my name and phone # on the inside or back and when the time comes to trash them they will call who ever's name is on it, that is only the 2nd one I was lucky enough to get, not both stand ups though.

Years
If you go in and see it, ask a manager if you can have it when they take them down, I do that with all of the pokemon displays, I'll ask and they put my name and phone # on the inside or back and when the time comes to trash them they will call who ever's name is on it, that is only the 2nd one I was lucky enough to get, not both stand ups though.

Ooooh, I have to do that next time I see one, thanks!

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Greetings! How's everyone collection?

I know I haven't posted in a long time, I had not bought any non-TCG related Pokemon items, just got one of my plushies today....

Hawlucha made it home!
Spoiler:

(that is Meowstic's back paws & tail on the upper right corner, as she was my companion when I watched today's new episode - didn't realized she was in the photot too)

Still waiting or Zorua plush to get home, it's somewhere between NYC I mean Los Angeles and Seattle.

Last edited:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
So excited! Just got Zorua plush in the mail! it's better than I expected, it has a small string in the back so I can take it with me in the car! Loved smile it has, makes me smile just seeing it!!
Spoiler:

Years
Havent posted in a long long time so first off, love all the new stuff everyone!

I dont have a picture but I went to hot topic and found all kinds of neat stuff. The only thing i could afford at the time was a t shirt though. It is yellow, with a pokeball outline right under the neck and below that it says " keep calm and catch 'em all."
Im going to Spencers this payday to get a pokemon hat. They have about 8 to pick from.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Havent posted in a long long time so first off, love all the new stuff everyone!

I dont have a picture but I went to hot topic and found all kinds of neat stuff. The only thing i could afford at the time was a t shirt though. It is yellow, with a pokeball outline right under the neck and below that it says " keep calm and catch 'em all."
Im going to Spencers this payday to get a pokemon hat. They have about 8 to pick from.

Awesome t-shirt, I seen it before - I know about the hat, I saw them when I was at Spencer's, lots of great stuff in that store, I plan on getting a Pokemon wallet I seen.

Years
Awesome t-shirt, I seen it before - I know about the hat, I saw them when I was at Spencer's, lots of great stuff in that store, I plan on getting a Pokemon wallet I seen.

If it's the same wallet I'm thinking of- do it! I walked around for about 20 minutes with it in hand before I decided I couldn't afford it, XD.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
If it's the same wallet I'm thinking of- do it! I walked around for about 20 minutes with it in hand before I decided I couldn't afford it, XD.
Was it the one that had Blastoise on it? - I had it on my hands, until I saw a wallet with Rocket Raccoon and I chose that instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back