• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breeder's Corner - Where Life Begins

who should we breed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    i got another shiny Torchic! it's not as perfect as the first one (i especially liked it because it was female, haha) but of course just for a playthrough it'll do just fine c:

welcome Syren! i definitely want to breed a Ninetales at some point too, it's one of my favourite Pokémon too.

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Welcome any and all new members!

Sorry I've been away for a long time; I've had work related stuff going on (like actual 8 hr days! :) and other stuff too.) I'll get around to to adding everyone and catching up on the conversations.

TheSyren

Veteran Breeder
    Years
  • yeah, i've been breeding pokemon since Ruby and Sapphire, though i really got into it in Emerald (i actually completed that pokedex). i dont breed for shinies, due to low odds, though i may start here soon. i think i'll start with ninetails for that, even though i already have a shiny one that is battle ready.

PhantomWolf

SWEET MOTHER TERESA ON THE HOOD OF A MERCEDES BENZ
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2017
    You know what really grinds my gears?

When Pokemon in special balls are male.

This is the only gripe I have about breeding in Gen VI. As you all know in Gen VI, female pokemon can now pass down their Pokeballs. For example, I have a Seel in a Lure ball I got over Wonder Trade and guess what gender it is? A MALE. This means that I can never pass down his ball even when breeding with Ditto. Now I have to go about my way to get one that is female! This makes me sooooo mad! I have several Pokemon that are male and have special Pokeballs in my boxes that can never pass down their ball!

Nintendo...If you're listening...PLEASE MAKE IT SO THAT MALES CAN PASS DOWN THEIR BALLS WHEN BREEDING WITH DITTO IN GEN VII!!!! >:(

P.S. Does anyone have a female seel in a lure ball?

Reactions: Tek

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    P.S. Does anyone have a female seel in a lure ball?

I can check to see if I have one on my heart gold/black/black 2 for you. I remember going about catching different pokemon in various pokéballs. So I might have one.

Tek

Years
  • If Venitardus doesn't have one, I can catch one for you. I have access to literally every Aprimon since I've got both HG and SS, and White, and a DS Lite. I nerd HARD

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    So has anyone been breeding on OrAs at all? If so, what have you breed?

I personally haven't bred much. Only 2 begons, and my team. So a total of 7 eggs total.

Tek

Years
  • So has anyone been breeding on OrAs at all? If so, what have you breed?

I personally haven't bred much. Only 2 begons, and my team. So a total of 7 eggs total.

Not yet, since I don't have the power items or anything like that. I'm seven badges in so I should be able to get that stuff soon.

There is a thread in trade corner about breeding in ΩRαS. I think most of PC's breeders hang out there. Must be too cool for clubs or something XD

.skittlez

lost in a storm of sadness
    Years
  • Name: Skittlez
    Partner Pokemon: Gastly
    I hope you guys don't mind me joining o: but hello!

"So has anyone been breeding on OrAs at all? If so, what have you breed?"
    (going to assume that this is the current topic *-*)

Yes I have! So far, I've bred Bulbasaurs, Gastly, Chanseys, Magikarps, Marills, Heracross, Skarmory, Beldum, Gible, Froakie, Slowpoke and some Carvanhas. I had not played Pokémon since Platinum/White (can't remember which was the last I played x-x), but I can say breeding has gotten much easier in Omega Ruby o:!

but hello again! It's nice to meet you all n-n!

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Name: Skittlez
    Partner Pokemon: Gastly
    I hope you guys don't mind me joining o: but hello!

"So has anyone been breeding on OrAs at all? If so, what have you breed?"
    (going to assume that this is the current topic *-*)

Yes I have! So far, I've bred Bulbasaurs, Gastly, Chanseys, Magikarps, Marills, Heracross, Skarmory, Beldum, Gible, Froakie, Slowpoke and some Carvanhas. I had not played Pokémon since Platinum/White (can't remember which was the last I played x-x), but I can say breeding has gotten much easier in Omega Ruby o:!

but hello again! It's nice to meet you all n-n!

Welcome to the club, skittlez! we dont mind at all if you join.

TheSyren

Veteran Breeder
    Years
  • welcome skittlez!

as for the current topic... all i have bred is darmanitan. mainly because all of my breeding materials, shiny charm, and oval charm are on Y. i dont want to bring it over to OR so i just breed on Y and send it over to OR. although most of the parents for my sunny day team are on OR in case i need to have Hoenn born pokemon, i have yet to breed seriously in OR.

.skittlez

Years
  • Welcome to the club, skittlez! we dont mind at all if you join.

welcome skittlez!

as for the current topic... all i have bred is darmanitan. mainly because all of my breeding materials, shiny charm, and oval charm are on Y. i dont want to bring it over to OR so i just breed on Y and send it over to OR. although most of the parents for my sunny day team are on OR in case i need to have Hoenn born pokemon, i have yet to breed seriously in OR.

thanks for the welcomes! Hope you guys don't mind if I ask, is there a difference in breeding between in X/Y and OR/AS? I have a copy of X but I haven't actually played through it yet o:

TheSyren

Veteran Breeder
    Years
  • thanks for the welcomes! Hope you guys don't mind if I ask, is there a difference in breeding between in X/Y and OR/AS? I have a copy of X but I haven't actually played through it yet o:

well, the only difference i have seen is that in ORAS, there are two daycares. one next to mauville and one in the battle island. which means twice the amount of eggs, though i dont use both for actual breeding. i use the battle island, because it has a way to endless bike like in kalos where the eiffel tower thing is.

.skittlez

Years
  • well, the only difference i have seen is that in ORAS, there are two daycares. one next to mauville and one in the battle island. which means twice the amount of eggs, though i dont use both for actual breeding. i use the battle island, because it has a way to endless bike like in kalos where the eiffel tower thing is.

oh okay! yeah, I prefer the one on the battle resort. On their desk though, they have a picture of what seems like the owners of the day care near Mauville, with a Torchic. from what I could tell though o:!

I just finished breeding Timid Dratinis. just have Adamant & Modest to go before I can move on to Bagons. it's gonna take forever *-*

TheSyren

Veteran Breeder
    Years
  • well, if you need help with natures, i can help. i have just about every good nature on a ditto and i can trade you some dragon egg group males with the natures you need. we are part of the same club you know, all you have to do is ask :D

oh okay! yeah, I prefer the one on the battle resort. On their desk though, they have a picture of what seems like the owners of the day care near Mauville, with a Torchic. from what I could tell though o:!

I just finished breeding Timid Dratinis. just have Adamant & Modest to go before I can move on to Bagons. it's gonna take forever *-*

actually, i can trade you the dittos you need, if need be. (referring to post above this one)

.skittlez

Years
  • well, if you need help with natures, i can help. i have just about every good nature on a ditto and i can trade you some dragon egg group males with the natures you need. we are part of the same club you know, all you have to do is ask :D

actually, i can trade you the dittos you need, if need be. (referring to post above this one)

:D! that's really nice of you! i have jolly, timid, modest and adamant dittos already, but I would really appreciate it if you had a jolly and adamant bagon! :D!

I have some Timid Marvel Scale Dratinis left over, with at least 5ivs :D! they have dragon dance and extreme speed. and a jolly 5iv rough skin gible if you'd like too! they're all hoenn bred n-n!

TheSyren

Veteran Breeder
    Years
  • :D! that's really nice of you! i have jolly, timid, modest and adamant dittos already, but I would really appreciate it if you had a jolly and adamant bagon! :D!

I have some Timid Marvel Scale Dratinis left over, with at least 5ivs :D! they have dragon dance and extreme speed. and a jolly 5iv rough skin gible if you'd like too! they're all hoenn bred n-n!

yeah, let me look at my selection of dragon types and get back to you. now, do you want bagon's specifically or can they be any dragon egg type pokemon?

.skittlez

Years
  • happy new year guys! *-* hope all of ye are having a splendid morning o:!

also, I just bred a Shiny Carvanha *-*

B02 - 4,3 - Carvanha (♂) - Adamant - Speed Boost - 31.31.24.24.31.27 - Grass - [1648]

Spread info from keySav2 *-*

Back