• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breeder's Corner - Where Life Begins

who should we breed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Ok. How about this..

Breed a pokemon, of your choice, in a love ball.
    You also have a choice of breeding a pokemon that is either has or can have, but not limited to; cute charm ability; attract in moveset (either learned through leveling, by breeding, or by tm); a fairy type.

Last edited:

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
    Years
    Ok. How about this..

You also have a choice of breeding a pokemon that is either has or can have, but not limited to; cute charm ability; attract in moveset (either learned through leveling, by breeding, or by tm); a fairy type.

I think a catch all holding several options is a good idea. It's a thematic project, but with enough diversity that we might all end up with different pokes :)

grassdragon

Grass Lover!
    Years
    Ok. How about this..

Sounds good. You're a good negotiator Venitardus. :)

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Name: Accursed
    Partner pokemon: Charmander and Trapinch
    Current topic: What would you like to breed for February's project?: If I can find one, I will breed an adaptibility Feebas for a cute charm Milotic

Welcome to the club, Accursed! I'm glad to see a new face around here. How long have you been breeding, if you don't mind me asking?

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
    Years
    As I breed my horsea in love balls, I realize that none of them have Outrage, which I worked rather hard to get on the original mother using a hydreigon father. Now my IV spread on the mother is 31.31.31.30.31.31 and outrage is gone. Worse yet, the original mother who knew it, apparently cannot be retaught it at the move relearner. *head desk* I knew there was a reason I wasn't bothering with egg moves before. I totally forgot to keep tabs on the mother's moves.

Those of you who work with egg moves, I'm curious, as I don't see the horsea family anywhere on its own egg move list, can I even pass outrage down from one horsea to another? At this point, rather than moving backwards in my breeding, I think I'll just trade the final parent to my son who is only 2 BP away from affording outrage. Not gonna bother though if one horsea cannot pass outrage down to the others?

grassdragon

Grass Lover!
    Years
    Those of you who work with egg moves, I'm curious, as I don't see the horsea family anywhere on its own egg move list, can I even pass outrage down from one horsea to another?

Yes, Outrage is an egg move for Horsea.

As for my breeding....I haven't been able to start yet....partially because I just bought Bravely Default....and partially because I'm a math major.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2020
    I would like to breed a Togekiss. Does it need to know attrack and cute charm? It cant learn cute charm. Can B2 pass down pokeballs or is that only X/Y/OR/AS?

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    I would like to breed a Togekiss. Does it need to know attrack and cute charm? It cant learn cute charm. Can B2 pass down pokeballs or is that only X/Y/OR/AS?

The pass of the Pokeball is only XY and OrAs exclusive. If you don't have those then you can breed any pokemon with cutec charm ability or attract. So if you have gen IV/V you can breed togekiss. As long as it at least has attract in its move pool if you post a pic.

Years
    Hey guys! I'm new to the forum and haven't joined any clubs yet and this one looked promising! I love breeding. It's the one thing I look forward too in these games so I figured I'd give this a shot c:

Name: Nekochen
    Partner Pokemon: My 6iv Sableye (Fray), and my 6iv Audino (Maria). It was really hard to choose though. I have so many pokemon I have bred and grown attached to.
    What would you like to breed for February's project?:
    I think I would like to attempt something in a love ball! I haven't attempted getting anything in the apricorn balls before. I think it's something I would like to try. I bet Audino would be the cutest in a love ball!

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Hey guys! I'm new to the forum and haven't joined any clubs yet and this one looked promising! I love breeding. It's the one thing I look forward too in these games so I figured I'd give this a shot c:

Name: Nekochen
    Partner Pokemon: My 6iv Sableye (Fray), and my 6iv Audino (Maria). It was really hard to choose though. I have so many pokemon I have bred and grown attached to.
    What would you like to breed for February's project?:
    I think I would like to attempt something in a love ball! I haven't attempted getting anything in the apricorn balls before. I think it's something I would like to try. I bet Audino would be the cutest in a love ball!

Welcome to the club! And to the forums in that case.

We know how it is about just picking 2 when there are so many we got attached to.. I had a problem choosing too.

Back