• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: My thread was deleted for no apparent reason and I wasn't notified

pastel_fallout

Sayounara
Years
  • Hey guys~
    My art gallery thread titled Nyan's Arts was deleted for an unknown reason. I hadn't posted anything in there that was against the rules.
    I looked for the thread with the search button and it was gone. I also self checked the whole art section and it wasn't there.
    I was also not notified that my thread had been deleted.
    Can someone please enlighten me on what happened/what's going on?

Years
  • This thread? https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=319553

Perhaps you didn't search far back enough. If you think your thread has been deleted, always check up with the section's moderator instead of posting about it in CQ&F. Also be sure to check to see if you can view your threads by clicking on your username in any post and going to the Find threads started by <username> under the dropdown menu as well to make sure. :)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey HotChocoletyQuilava! I'm the mod of A&D, so feel free to message me at any point if you have any issues, okay? :)

Your thread wasn't deleted, as we have a policy in A&D not to delete or close galleries because there is no revive rule so long as you're the original poster. Seems your thread just got misplaced is all. Zach linked to it, but if you think there was another I'm happy to go back and search for ya! :)

pastel_fallout

Sayounara
    Years
  • Oh my gosh, thank you guys! I can be so stupid sometimes! Thank you so much. I'll remember these tricks for next time one of my threads is missing.

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2015
    If you're having trouble finding a thread you created or posted in again in the future, by going to the statistics tab on your profile page and clicking either "Find all threads started by [your name]" or "Find all posts by [your name]" respectively, you'll probably have a much easier time finding what you're looking for.

Back