• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

tl;dr

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    I'm dyslexic. I break up my own posts so I can read them more easily. What do you think? {XD}

Unless I'm really interested in the material, I'll normally skip right by massive walls of text. If you can't be bothered to format your writing in a palatable manner, I can't be bothered to read it.

Years
  • I prefer reading many pharagraphs, I almost never read one huge paragraph.

I especially hate when someone puts 10 different topics into one paragraph, I will then spitefully put a tl;dr to their paragraph.

I almost always read nicely distributed paragraphs :D

Years
  • Obviously it's ideal that you don't just type up one huge paragraph, but split it into different sections based on the material. However, it really irks me when people break their post into several two-sentence paragraphs that all relate to the same thing just to make the post seem longer. Don't see the point in that; quality over quantity.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • I cannot read long paragraphs. My brain just kind of farts out when I try.

Paragraphs must be structured and have at absolute most 10-13 sentences in them or else I start losing track of the point.

Years
  • i prefer them being in paragraphs, if you take a break you can just say "i stopped at X paragraph" and continue reading later.

Back