• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen today
    It's not bad, but I'm not a fan of it. Can't figure out why, I guess it just sounds like a generic boyband electric synthesised thing to me. But I do like it a bit, so... 7.6/10

Err... Yeah.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • It's not bad, but I'm not a fan of it. Can't figure out why, I guess it just sounds like a generic boyband electric synthesised thing to me.
    Boyband? They're actually a Christian band but alright XD
    Anyway I'll give this a 7/10

My brother introduced this song to me. Been in my head ever since.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • 4/10, Well there's nothing really wrong with it, but I just didn't like it. Damn Ninja'd.

6/10 odd song, but I kinda like for some reason XD

Years
  • 10/10

One of my fave Paramore songs, gotta love that Hayley Williams.

Rate this!

I wonder if anyone remembers this, if you weren't born before 2000 you probably wouldn't know it.

Last edited:

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • 7/10 It was alright, but there were a couple areas that needed work.

I could listen to her all day long.

10/10. I love that song; I keep on getting disappointed that I can barely remember the song's name. And I agree, I could listen to Hayley Williams all day long as well (I could even look at her all day in music videos...I mean, such cuteness/hotness! :cer_love: Not to mention DAT AWESOME RED HAIR). :cer_nod:

Since I'm now in a rock mood, I present this masterpiece composed by none other than Ron Wasserman (artist who composed "Go Go Power Rangers", the theme of Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers).

For a visual version, see this video:

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • 5/10
    The only Power Rangers I liked was the original series but it was alright

I love fun. they're becoming one of my favorite bands.

Years
  • 5/10

It's alright but not my fave song right now.

Rate this!

Some 2000's nostalgia, a famous remake of a famous Michael Jackson song.

Years
  • 10/10

My fave of their songs cos it was one of the few not massively overplayed (those two massively overplayed songs were Somebody Told Me and Mr Brightside)

Rate this!

My fave Eminem song of all time cos it's hilarious!

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
  • 10/10

My fave of their songs cos it was one of the few not massively overplayed (those two massively overplayed songs were Somebody Told Me and Mr Brightside)

Rate this!

My fave Eminem song of all time cos it's hilarious!

When You Were Young was as played as Somebody Told Me and Mr Brightside and is there best selling song in Australia

8/10 One of my favorite Eminem songs

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back