• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
  • 10/10 Fall Out Boy are one of my favorite bands ever (top 3 If I had to rank them.) and this is one of my favorite songs by them.

Old Fall Out Boy is best Fall Out Boy

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • 10/10 Fall Out Boy are one of my favorite bands ever (top 3 If I had to rank them.) and this is one of my favorite songs by them.

Old Fall Out Boy is best Fall Out Boy

10/10. That was so awesome; I loved the guitar riffs in there. I can't believe I haven't heard that before! XD

And now...prepare to meet and defeat the Elite 4...in 3D!

Elite 4 Castle - Pokemon Stadium 1

If you've journeyed through the Kanto region, you'll likely know what this is a remix of. ;)

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • 6/10 Shame FOB broke up and Pete is now making dance remixes
    It is. I like Patrick's solo stuff though.

Anyway 10/10 I haven't played Pokemon Stadium but it's nostalgic and takes me back to the good ole days of Pokemon Red and Blue.

I put my iTunes on shuffle and ended up being another FOB song. Enjoy.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • 3/10

I like Move Along, but dang his voice is annoying in this song. I've honestly never listened to any their others though.

Years
  • 1/10

I hate Rise Against, they aren't the icing on my cake.

Rate this!

Out of all my song posts so far, no Pokemon music. So, my first piece of Pokemon music in this thread is one of my fave B/W game music tracks - Opelucid City (White). I love the sound in this one.

Years
  • 1/10

What is this? This is much worse than that Collateral Murder video!

Rate this!

Ghetsis battle theme from Black & White.

Years
  • 5/10

Haven't heard of this Carly Rae Jaspen, but still not my fave kind of music.

Rate this!

Theme from Dreamyard/Pinwheel Forest/Moor Of Icirrus in Pokemon Black & White.

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
  • 6/10 Kinda gets annoying when you leave your ds one while your pokemon is aleep

The Song i tried before that you couldn't hear

Years
  • 7/10

Not too shabby but my first time listening to her. I guess you are always one step ahead of me in getting the latest music.

Rate this!

Elite Four battle theme from Pokemon Black & White.

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
  • 8/10 One of the best songs of B/W To Me

Posting this song because i know you like Kayne West's song with Mr Hudson and this is the first time i heard a song by them outside of the Love.Live.Life album

Years
  • 6/10

Not a fan of N-Dubz but still nice.

Rate this!

Wellspring Cave/Chargestone Cave theme in Pokemon Black & White.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back