• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Monday, the worst day of the week?

Yukari

You know I've never understood why people hate Mondays. Like they've never been bad for me. The worst thing is the way some other people have acted on Mondays. But that doesn't ruin it for me.

And yeah I have to go back to school on Monday but that isn't a problem for me or anything.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Monday's annoy the hell out of me. I just want to sleep in all day to be honest.

天 (Caine)

Flower Child
    Years
  • Monday doesn't bother me unless I have a really fun weekend, especially on a Sunday. I've always found it hard to get back into gear and focus on my work after staying up until midnight or later on a Sunday and having Monday start at seven in the morning.

Back