• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Monday, the worst day of the week?

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
    Years
    How do you feel about Mondays? Do you consider them to be the worst day of the week? If not, why? Do you enjoy working more than staying home? Do you just not care what day it is, or do you follow a different schedule?

I don't like Mondays. I hate it when my end of the week break is over because that break is what I'm always looking forward to, so I consider Monday the worst day of the week.

If your schedule is different and you don't follow the usual Monday through Friday or Thursday work schedule, then how did you feel about Mondays when you were in school?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Well, my car got towed today (Monday) because people that don't live at my apartment complex thought it would be cool to park here, leaving me without a proper place to park. So yeah, I'm gonna call it the worst day of the week.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    tuesday is way worse. at least you're recharged on monday. by tuesday the monotony of the week kicks in but it's still too early to look forward to the weekend. tuesday is the pits

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    tuesday is the worst. its too early in the week to really look forward to anything, but you already want to kill yourself

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Monday I have like 5 classes, as opposed to 2 or 3 every other day, so yeah I hate Mondays. I hate Sunday too, but that's another issue, although technically related

Years
    The days are all the same to me, nothing really awful happens on Mondays and not everyone has the weekend off for Mondays to really be the first day back at work anyway.

pkmin3033

Well, I have the appointment that I dread every other Monday, so I guess for me Monday could be the worst day of the week, although one day is pretty much the same as any other for me.

When I was working, we all agreed that Tuesday was actually far worse than Monday. Monday we all came into work enthusiastic and fresh off the weekend. By Tuesday we all realized that we still had four days of this shit left to go and it suddenly became unbearable, haha.

Sirfetch’d

tuesday is way worse. at least you're recharged on monday. by tuesday the monotony of the week kicks in but it's still too early to look forward to the weekend. tuesday is the pits

I spend Tuesdays crying and realizing that god made this day just to torture us :( I'd take any Monday over Tuesday tbh.

Years
    I always hated mondays with passion. Exceptions are the Mondays after working Sundays and Mondays when I take week off or sick leave. Then it's just another indifferent day.

Years
    As a student I have a usual Monday to Friday schedule but I actually cinsider Monday as the best day of the week and Thursday as the worst.

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
    Every day is exactly the same.

In all seriousness, I loathe or love days based on context (the specific happenings of a particular day). Whether it's a Monday or Saturday is irrelevant because the fact that something completely different happens each day (not day of the week, day of the year) means that I will perceive each one of the year's 365/6 days in a completely different way.

Years
    I feel like Mondays are very sluggish since I'm still trying to recover from the weekend and it's something I feel like a lot of others tend to go through.

Raskolnikov

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    I don't hate Mondays. However, I love mondays. Because I look at it like "it's first day of the week so I can do a new beginning". Also, good things happen to me so often in mondays, strangely. :)

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Starting last friday I had to start self-injecting needles for a new medication (so to speak). I'm okay with needles - but doing it to myself isn't exactly pleasant. So needless to say, it's not that I hate fridays, but rather I fear them. ;-;

Years
    Mondays should be a little smoother for me this final year of high school. I got a computer design class in the morning and end my school day with another computer class. Sure I may be extra tired from being up late on weekends but I try to sleep on my 40 minute bus ride so that helps too.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    Monday morning I always feel like "uggghhjhhghghghg the weekend was too short" so I would have to say that it is the worst day of the week.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Nah, Tuesday or Thursday, by far. I guess I'm weird because I don't mind Mondays one bit haha.

Tuesday means you still have 4 more days of work and you've only worked one.

Depending on how your week is going, Thursday can be by far the worst. You're cranky, tired, and you still have a whole other day before it's all over with.

Back