• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Well Lerion's already got 2 people...He could probably handle 3 but he'd have to do it in his true form...shape...whatever. He's giant compared to most wolves, the way I imagined it in his history is he and his parents were part of a branch of giant wolves so rare now they have reached mythical status among humans. Which in addition to being more intelligent than the other wolves (since they were Lycans too) is why his parents were the leaders of their pack...Not really sure why I went into all that but the point is I don't feel like his wolf form should be revealed just yet.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I'll change my post :/ but I can't do that before tomorrow.

EDIT: just kidding, I already editted it :3

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
"What's mine is mine and what's yours b'comes mine once ya croak 'cause... Well, ya ain't usin' it if yer dead, right?"

I feel like I've struck diamond with the creation of Sagishi (and this time there wasn't lava under it!). Anyone have an opinion on him yet?

Also, is Terra still missing an arm? If so, then both he and Sagishi could be subject to Fullmetal Alchemist jokes (possibly from each other). Then they both realize that they share a common interest and become super-mega-ultra-otaku-buddies.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Also, is Terra still missing an arm? If so, then both he and Sagishi could be subject to Fullmetal Alchemist jokes (possibly from each other). Then they both realize that they share a common interest and become super-mega-ultra-otaku-buddies.
Nah, 'cause this happened right after the hole sigil-consumption deal:
He didn't even react as an arm systematically rebuilt itself in place of his old one, in a rather horrifying display. Each component of the arm, blood, veins, flesh, skin, and nails, grew from the healing wound that was his old arm. It was a fascinating display to be sure, but it was equally as grotesque.

That would have been a good opportunity, though :/

Sapphire Rose

Years
Guys, make yourselves ready to end the IC day please. I plan on ending it on Friday/Saturday unless there is no activity, then I will end it immediately.

Sephear

Years
Oh well, Lerion has nothing better to do so when he, Milly and Sorae make it to the infirmary he'll probably just go sit somewhere by himself and play his flute like a loser XD

Sephear

Years
Let it be known that the unnamed Lycan boy ;) Has not left yet.

Also I want everyone to know...I'm not calling dibs on anything BUT when Raka attacks the academy tomorrow if she gets in any fights Lerion shall be involved, he hasn't gotten to do anything useful yet, besides being a paramedic who almost gave himself a heart attack making physical contact with a girl that is...poor guy. Good thing Milly's already got two love interests to worry about, he can play a mean flute but Lerion is definitely NOT a ladies man haha.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
Wellll… I got sick.

This doesn't mean my activity goes down, it's quite the opposite. I will have my post up tonight.

Back