• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Yeah by the way Machomuu… what is the whole Terra deal? I'm afraid I missed some posts but i'm pretty curious

The sigil on Gavin's arm spread over his entire body when he was trying to subdue the people from the academy (I don't think it was ever specified if they were prefects or impulsive students or whatever, but at least one was a teacher). This happened after he put on a wooden mask and he cast a long spell so I assume he triggered this himself. For a moment, he was an emotionless husk with only Gavin's last will in mind, but when he was back in control of himself he was no longer Gavin. Machomuu had said that when the sigil spreads over Gavin's entire body, he would no longer be himself (as per his pact). The Terra SU explains how that all works.

Spoiler:

Thus, Gavin was no more and instead was reincarnated as Terra Ignis, a boy who knows nothing about who, what, or where he is.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I feel like I've struck gold with this character.

That said, I hate to be based on other things, much preferring creativity. I'm trying to keep Sagishi's magic as far from FMA Alchemy as possible.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I feel like I've struck gold with this character.

That said, I hate to be based on other things, much preferring creativity. I'm trying to keep Sagishi's magic as far from FMA Alchemy as possible.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Nice summary, Geras, you touched on everything really well.

As far as Gavin not returning...well, I don't want to say particularly much on that point. Not yet, I'll try to explain what I can about Terra and Gavin that hasn't been covered in the SU in the IC at the appropriate times.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Thanks Geras, great summary.

I said "Godot" earlier but I mean "Gavin" ofcourse, sorry for the confusion if caused any.

Years
I have no idea what to post right now... Genevieve if I have Allister get up with the intention of going back out after the fairytale people can you get Cheryll to club him over the head with something really hard talk some sense into him?

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
I think yours what with Frio holding Terra's arm, I was ready to have Lerion tackle him before but that would be stupid now so I'm waiting.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Alright, I wasn't sure if anyone wanted to interject or anything like that, so I'll go.

So, I made a post, but...I'm not sure if I want to put it up. If anyone else in the group is looking to go, by all means. This post I have still needs more thought put into it, methinks. If someone were to shake things up a bit, I'd welcome it.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I have Sagishi there watching, waiting for a response from Ryuu. If Pink could post I'd appreciate it.

I need a reason for Sagishi (or Trix as he'll likely be called) to meet up with Solo's corpse. (Geras, thanks for helping me come up with this idea by asking me about it. Let's keep it hush-hush for now).

I suppose someone could ask for Solo to receive a proper resting place and ask him to do it with alchemy.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Dusk- I suppose Nami could request it as Solo's corpse will be brought to the infirmary first to find the reason for his dead. Teachers can't just trust the story of students, especially when the stories sound different.

Guys? I think it's my turn to post? I have to work first but I'll post after that 5)just 3 hours, don't worry

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I have no idea what to post right now... Genevieve if I have Allister get up with the intention of going back out after the fairytale people can you get Cheryll to club him over the head with something really hard talk some sense into him?

Cheryll kind of ran off to her room. Irrationally thinking that she's going to stop talking to Allister and Yorick because she's so upset about Terra. She pretty much started crying, apologized to Allister and then ran off.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Machomuu, you can post first. I won't be able to get a post up anytime soon because my underpaid work kept me there too long.

Years
Well I posted, it's probably not very interesting but it should give me an excuse to have Allister do something else interesting (and new) during the next fairytale attack.

Sapphire Rose

Years
I will post as Ryuu after I drank some tea guys… expect it to be up within a hour.

I don't feel well today so I won't post as Ryuu twice, so take your time.

Sapphire Rose

Years
I posted guys, there is a little bit more revealed about Divine now. The rest will be revealed in the next IC day.

After that there will be a time skip of a week or two, make yourselves ready for that.

Back