• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Once in a Blue Moon | Epilogue

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
  • Well, I feel like that was a bit of a waste reading through the last 3.5 pages... I'll probably have to go look at the interactions with Sun again later, but for now all that seems to have come from that discussion was Sun causing everyone to become rather sidetracked, and also that Sun is the hidden scum role.
    [Lynch] Sun

Now that things seem to be getting back on track though, I agree with what Ullion said Klippy.

Don't have a whole lot of time now, I'll try to post again before the day ends

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    One hour :) I wonder what will happen :c

Edit// All votes are in o: LETS GO.

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023

Night Two
    The Queen's Anger.
    Today was even more straightforward than the last. With Sun failing to explain his actions, and even admitting to his allegiance against The Rebel had nowhere to hide. Even attempting suicide during the day, and failing.

Everyone watched the execution, his remaining teammates sullen and near-defeated.

Elsewhere, someone was investigating Lostelle's corpse. He waved his hand over the deceased Rebel, the newly bought ring glowed gently. A mirage appeared above the jewel, showing Lostelle's last few days - everything was suddenly clearer.

The man ran back to the square. Sweat dripping from his forehead he shouted, "Lostelle was the Thief! Our money is safe at last!"

Sun is dead!
    Sun was sided with The Rebels.

REMINDER:
    Send in your night actions!

Klippy as The Queen of Hearts
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    davepetasprite^2 as ???
    Merlin as ???
    Elektra Heart as ???
    Collector Elwood as ???
    Lisia as ???
    Ullion as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Lycanthropy as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Draskk as ???
    Grey Bidoof as ???
    Kaneki!!! as ???
    faer as ???
    Lostelle as The Honorable Thief
    TheCapsFan as ???
    Melody as ???
    Sun as ???

Meeee me me me me meeeeeee eee mee me me me

treat me mythically rough senpai​

Didn't read anything, don't care, in.

In......oh wait. ;)

Ooh can I play?

I am still upset I have missed two of your previous games, since they seemed so well-run and fun! :(

That being said, third time's the charm. ;)

YES IN FOR THIS

I was so excited when I saw this was next up in the queue

AS LONG AS A TEAMMATE DOESN'T KILL ME ON N1 IF I'M MAFIA AGAIN (well, looks like they know each other from the start this time around so I guess that won't happen again, lol)

Time for me to not get lynched off a silly mistake.

It has a werewolf, I'm convinced. IN!

Yay sequel!

Guess who's back? ;)

Once upon a time
    Draskk joined this game

hi i am here :3

and the wealth system huh... i just hope it works better than the tier system js

Entering!!!

Last edited:

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    GG
    Have fun everyone, heehee.~ :D

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023

Day Three
    Uncovering a new enemy.
    The Were shifted into Wolf form as the sun set. He howled at the rising moons, his new brothers doing the same and joining him on the prowl. His pack had grown each night, and was now strong enough to be a threat. Tonight they were hungry for blood, and they had picked out their target carefully.

Bounding through the Castle grounds, the wolfpack ambushed their prey, savagely mauling and biting their victim.

Despite being left for dead, their target survived. The Wolves had picked someone capable of taking a hit, and failed to deal the final blow.

~ ~ ~​

The Beautiful Maiden batted her eyelids at the lonely and broke Smith. It didn't take much for him to be seduced by The Rebel, and he happily followed her away from his home.

~ ~ ~​

The Saviour lined up her bow. Her target was one of three men, all covered in blood and shredded clothes. She wanted to finish them all off there and then, but the threat seemed too much. Instead, The Saviour let loose an arrow and vanished quietly into the shadows.

Collector Elwood is dead!
    Collector Elwood was sided with The Pack.

Klippy as The Queen of Hearts
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    davepetasprite^2 as ???
    Merlin as ???
    Elektra Heart as ???
    Lisia as ???
    Ullion as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Lycanthropy as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Draskk as ???
    Grey Bidoof as ???
    Kaneki!!! as ???
    faer as ???
    Lostelle as The Honorable Thief
    TheCapsFan as ???
    Melody as ???
    Sun as ???
    Collector Elwood as ???

Meeee me me me me meeeeeee eee mee me me me

treat me mythically rough senpai​

Didn't read anything, don't care, in.

In......oh wait. ;)

Ooh can I play?

I am still upset I have missed two of your previous games, since they seemed so well-run and fun! :(

That being said, third time's the charm. ;)

YES IN FOR THIS

I was so excited when I saw this was next up in the queue

AS LONG AS A TEAMMATE DOESN'T KILL ME ON N1 IF I'M MAFIA AGAIN (well, looks like they know each other from the start this time around so I guess that won't happen again, lol)

Time for me to not get lynched off a silly mistake.

It has a werewolf, I'm convinced. IN!

Yay sequel!

Once upon a time
    Draskk joined this game

hi i am here :3

and the wealth system huh... i just hope it works better than the tier system js

Entering!!!

Years
  • Gosh there are a lot of different threats in this game... I'm scared. :c
    I think that the wolves are a bigger threat right now. Although it seems both the wolves and the rebels can increase their number. What even happens if everyone becomes a werewolf or a rebel?

Reactions: Sun

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Did the Rebels have a recruiter as well? I think I missed that part.

By the way, I think we're getting to the point where Klippy's extra killings may prove to be useful, because if we screw up this lynch, over half our population will consist of bad guys here...

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • If we have no info, I'd like to lynch the person who rubbed me the wrong way with their game-throwing ideas. But this is just a scum read during last day phase - if we have something solid to lynch from I'm all for it.

Ullion

Years
  • That would be Bard. :/ I admit it's not a strong case, and is more based off the "poor" decisions he was suggesting the innocents follow through on.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • There were 4 wolves, including the Were, 1 from N0, N1, and N2. One died, so there should be 3 wolves including the Were now.

Ullion

Years
  • Is this you conceding the fact you're not town-aligned?

edit: I'm not so sure you're right Gunner, if we're to go by the narrative? It does leave me confused though, are there 2 or 3 Were-things left? :/

Ullion

Years
  • I don't believe you.

Also, we've managed to lynch 2/2 so far against the mafia. The mafia have recruited (presumably?) once or twice so far. Assuming my feeling about you is correct, we'll be 3/3.

If Klippy attempts a kill at night. We have a higher chance of losing an innocent compared to a mafia. Plus we run a chance of giving the mafia another one innocent if the RNG works against us. Plus the mafia could get another kill plus maybe another recruit. If Klippy takes action and doesn't hit true - we're simply handing the game over more quickly to the mafia then if we stay cool and collected.

If we continue to lynch as efficiently as we have been - we're going to kill the Maiden sooner or later.

Disagree as you may, I am convinced you are not town-sided. Alas, I wish I had proof to condemn you so. :/

[KILL] Bardothren

No one else seems to be contributing at the moment besides the three of us. So I'm putting my vote in for now. Of course if anyone has anything worth while to say or add, I am definitely all ears!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I'm actually tempted to go with Ulli. Bard's been on my suspicion radar for awhile and I almost killed him last night to be honest.

At this point, nobody else is helping me make decisions and it seems the town is content dying out without a fight.

[KILL] Bardothren

Back