• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Once in a Blue Moon | Epilogue

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    See I knew you weren't town sided. I say we let him live to teach him a valuable lesson about honesty. Although if Klippy disagrees I'm not going to argue with him. :X

Nah, I already killed myself. I thought suicidal = instant death? :o

It would be awkward if I stayed anyway hahaha, I'm like a floating trash in game then.

Whilst not a person who reveals secret, it would be wise to kill me since I stumbled against the mirror during my hunt.

Best of luck for hunting down the wolf though, haha!

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    If you're really lying, Sun... at least lull me into a false sense of security. -_-

No offense, my only purpose to lie was to live long enough to find the wolf. :P

I do not mean to trick others into this madness, at least that isn't my main purpose. I'm really sorry about the mess, hahaha. I actually feel embarrassed and silly right now.

Years
    Well, I don't want a repeat of TheCapsFan's death so... And I'm terrible at reading people most of the time to be completely honest.
    Aaaah I don't even know! Merlin seemed kind of weird, too, but I don't know who to believe... I don't want to make any rash decisions like last time.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Sun, I actually don't think voting for yourself is a suicide in this game, GB did that last phase and didn't suicide.

Looks like either lynching Sun or letting him live has pros and cons either way, but who do we lynch instead of Sun?

We can change our votes later if needed, but my first inclination when finding scum is to lynch them.

[KILL] Sun

Years
    Hmm well after thinking about it... There's really no need to keep him, as we have our own investigator. One that looks for the were is really more useful to the savior and their followers than to the town.

Reactions: Sun

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Well, I don't want a repeat of TheCapsFan's death so... And I'm terrible at reading people most of the time to be completely honest.
    Aaaah I don't even know! Merlin seemed kind of weird, too, but I don't know who to believe... I don't want to make any rash decisions like last time.
    I have nothing to lie anymore. I'm like a declawed tiger with its fang plucked. Lol

Sun, I actually don't think voting for yourself is a suicide in this game, GB did that last phase and didn't suicide.

Looks like either lynching Sun or letting him live has pros and cons either way, but who do we lynch instead of Sun?

We can change our votes later if needed, but my first inclination when finding scum is to lynch them.

[KILL] Sun

Despite the pros, to be real honest, it would be humiliating for me and the mafia if I'm left alive.

So yeah, hopefully suicide is allowed. I'm supposed to serve the Mafia solely (despite the fact I'm looking for the were, I seem to have a neutral sounding job) and keeping me alive further messes that core balance, since I would have to search for the were for everyone, instead for the mafia.

As for the were, I really wish I could help. But I really have no idea, that person is either inactive(highly doubting) or he/she is too smart. Mafia or Townies, please please stay alerted. (:

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Queen Klippy, what will be your move? I will happily oblige my queen.

Please just kill me, this is like keeping me in captive if yall ain't killing...

This is the most humiliating lose I have ever faced, tbh.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Since my power isn't threatened by revealing this, each time I use my abilities, there's a chance a Townie becomes a Rebel. So I'm not sure I want to risk it unless we are confident. Unfortunately there's no confidence in anything yet. :/

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    Queen Klippy, I strongly advise not to use your abilities unless it is totally necessary. We wouldn't want Townies to defect now do we?

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    Please just kill me, this is like keeping me in captive if yall ain't killing.

Once in a Blue Moon | Epilogue

what is this weird resignation bull - THAT IS QUITE ENOUGH OUT OF YOU TODAY, YOUNG MAN.

The best information gathered today is that the Secret Role for the mafia is Sun's role (let the phase change confirm that) and that we should assume the Rebels now are informed the identity of the Mirror.

Also, yeah, Klippy - your power leaves the possibility of all kinds of negative effects. There's a high chance for error and on top of that, miss-kills only help the rebels by subtracting our numbers and adding to theirs. In our small game, this sounds like a lethal drawback. Save it for lategame.​

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    [KILL] Sun

Welp, I guess what needs to be straightened out has been.

And Kiyo, when you were referring to what I had said in one of your earlier posts... could you let me know what post of mine you're referring to? I was so confused when I was reading it. o.O

Kiyo said:
    @Ulli - I love the Queen as much as the next guy but being the confirmed inno does not mean you're provided enough information to lead a lynch and that has always been a silly notion. Anybody who disagrees can look at yesterday with Cap's death for confirmation on that. Also, that kind of bandwagon is a great thing for the mafia to hide behind.

edit: Yeah, I only had one post today before this post here, and I don't see what you're referring to at all in my post? I was just wanting Sun to confirm/deny any points that I'm assuming are relevant to him based off the stuff that he said? I said nothing about a confirmed inno...? I didn't say anything about leading a lynch either. Seriously Kiyo, what? O_O

Last edited:
    Years
    Im gone for few days on vacation then sick coming home and yall go crazy without me

anyway as for sun, yea that reveal was pretty odd.
    Look im just gonna say that we don't need you so GET OFF MY LAWN
    [Kill] Sun

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    It doesn't seem Sun is very harmful for the town with only investigation power, though it's a better option than risking an inno kill.
    [KILL] Sun

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Suicide doesn't even work here :3333. The Marketplace will be opening up again soon...

Back