• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Becki's Breeding Parlor - Now with Shinies and Events

How is my shop?

• Excellent

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • good

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • poor

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • terrible

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2011
    I already have both of those if you'd like one.... if not you're getting something random with some random item...

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    well if you could find me this one supper rare, and hard to find pokemon, then maybe i migth bred you a rapid spin pokemon....

if you can find me a bidoff then ill trade with you lol

and now i am goon be gone for about five mons, but i am offically starting your rapid spin poke soon ^^

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2011
    Well crap don't even bother if I gotta get you a Bidoof... Finding a Bidoof is like finding a needle in a needlestack.

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    i know, so please see if you can find me that pokemon!

and give me a few mins more, i change my mind also you are getting a shelder bred if you do not mind...

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    allrigthy then now all i gotta do is bred my poeks and hatch the egg, so maybe at most 10-15 mins :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2011
    OH MY CRAP I FOUND YOU A BIDOOF!!!! WOOO!!!

I'm tempted to keep this glorious pokemon for myself...

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    oh i would to, i can't waite to get my hands on it, and once i do no one will have it but me xD

and i migth be changing again, my blastoise does not like my cloyster xD (and i already tought it rapid spin hummmm)

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    sure southsider that sounds good, and what about vulpix? and trade will have to be another day sinc ei migth have to get clones...

alright ill have to do a trade for the tru regi some other day anda i can trade for vulpix after i finish breeding for sir ian.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2011
    Blastoise can't breed with Cloyster I don't think. I think it has to be with a Kabuto/tops which is why I'm being lazy and not breeding it myself

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2014
    sure southsider that sounds good, and what about vulpix? and trade will have to be another day sinc ei migth have to get clones...

alright ill have to do a trade for the tru regi some other day anda i can trade for vulpix after i finish breeding for sir ian.
    and the shiny vulpix for shiny growlith and could we trade tomorrow or your not available and mostly like at what times are you online

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    yha it has to be kabuto or kabutops lol but luckily i have a feamale kabuto lol and now i have the egg i just need to hatch it :)

andi don't know if ill be on tommarow or nopt southsider, i usually never know when im gonna be on...

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2014
    yha it has to be kabuto or kabutops lol but luckily i have a feamale kabuto lol and now i have the egg i just need to hatch it :)

andi don't know if ill be on tommarow or nopt southsider, i usually never know when im gonna be on...
    so when i see you ill mesege you
    icon7.gif

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    yha that will be fine southsider :)

and your egg is almost done sir ian it just needs alot of stepps to hatch even with flame body

well nvm it just hacthed xD so its ready :)

Last edited:

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    yha i know rigth so im already in wifi so ill see you there.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2011
    My FC isn't whats in my sig. Thats my Platinum FC, Pearl is always changing cause I borrow DSes to IV check with myself and stuff, gemme 2 seconds to get a new FC and I'll VM it to ya

Eh screw VM, Pearl FC is 3395 3652 0976

Last edited:

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    Alrighty my wifi is working again so ill be in in a min or two :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back