• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Becki's Breeding Parlor - Now with Shinies and Events

How is my shop?

• Excellent

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • good

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • poor

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • terrible

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
Years
  • O.o Why is HG/SS needed for wooper? I MIGHT be able to help with that soon though I don't know. I'll look into it though

Ok so I figured it out and sadly can't help sorry

Last edited:

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    tis alright alpha :) and pm me what you need when you can :)

thanks pokepapi i think ill be getting back on now so i should be able to get you your jirachi

and you still need that rilou pokolp?

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2009
    Hiya! Just a question before I get started - did your name used to be becky-x? And that's awesome thatyour a sailor moon fan! So am I!

Please see my thread about these:
    Mew, suicune, raikou, rayquaza, latias, and the channel jirachi. I have lots of shinies, including a zapdos, regice, registeel, and lots more. (those arent on my list yet - heads up!)

And, I also clone. If the dittos are free, I'd like them too. I also have a lonely ditto, didn't know if you needed it or not.

primape01

pokemon breeder
    Years
  • would you happen to have a mawile to breed if you do i can trade you a solrock/lunatone or if you want you can check out my breeding thread MY POKEMON FARM

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    Thanks griffinbane, did we ever finish that trade or do i still have like two of your pokes left?

gregory turner, anything really a shinie or something i don't really care as long as it is legit.

Lily mew if you can clone the pokes and give them back to me that would be cool and then i would love that shinie onix and aridos you have :) (but i can live without) and nope my name has always been becki, but at one point i used to love sailor moon :) and yes if i have an extra copy of a ditto they are free :)

and primape do you still need that mawhile?

Last edited:

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
  • You've still got 2 or 3 of mine left but I don't remember what they were. S'okay. Anyhow, I don't think I can take them in because my pc boxes are nearly completely full. I'll take that Pineco though. Been needing one for...forever.

btw, want any free IV'd pokemon? xD

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    humm okay i can give you that pineco and ill see what others i have of yours and nha i don't need any ivd pokemon i need cloners though xD

griffin i have a sunkern of yours and pineco :)

Last edited:

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    just offer anything :) but ill need to find a cloner...

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    I'm not good with IV breeding but i can do egg moves, specific natures, items, ev items, berries, TMs, trade evo items, version exclusives, swarms, dongles, heart scales... any of this appeal to you?

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    well i can do basically all of those but you can do hg/ss egg moves right? can you clone?

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    I can trade now :) so do you want both of your pokes?

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    hey becki u got any zapdos with calm nature or celebi's wit timid

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    rockbaby anything special about the latias, and lugia?

and let me check on that valen but i doubt i do...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back