• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you love to see in the future for the pokemon anime ? :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    ---Drasna appear and tell Iris that Ash has far greater potential to be a Dragon Master then Her !

--- Ash defeat Iris without any excuse behind her defeat! Since Ash only beat Iris once and She had good reason for her defeat (Out of control Dragonite)

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2015
    Tobias is the trainer who used legendaries during the Sinnoh League and beat Ash largely effortlessly, a controversial character due to cheapening his time at the league, serving as a cheap excuse for Ash to lose (he's better than Cameron, but not by much).

But WHO IS Tobias?
    Make a bloody backstory! Heck, even do a movie about him where he is the villaine, showing WHY he got all those legendaries and used them to win a Regional League.
    Make him a character instead of a polt-device! Save the show from being worse than Lost!

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    I want an old rival like paul to return . or atleast ritchie ?

Paul was the best rival that's been in the anime! I wish he returns but unfortunatelly I don't think its gonna happen ( Maybe in a guest appearance in the future gens).

Years
  • I'd like to see Serena discover Pokemon Contests and find out they are just like Showcases, but with battling and that'll make her want to try something new.

Also, I want her to wear clothes that are actually in the X/Y games. If she's a fashionista, she should be wearing so many different clothes.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2015
    @Hikamaru Id agree with that. I do hope the gang goes to hoenn atleast so serena can find ways to improve herself in pokemon showcases. Like maybe meet up with may for a whle i guess? Who knows ? If steven appeared in the anime (I consider the specials somewhat part of the show) then maybe so can may. (very low chances though lol) But i am hoping they do go back to hoenn for a post league arc (If ash doesnt win ofcourse)

@Janejane6178 Yeah ! Paul was among one of the best rivals in the series. Trip was shit. He had a cocky attitude. I wish he can return (With a bit of change in heart but still brutally as strong as ever)

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2015
    For ashs upcoming battle vs Valerie i do hope he loses . not being a douche here but having very little knowledge about fairytypes i think he will most likely lose. as for his meeting with alan. either he brings his charizard back or youknow, did the same thing with korrina and beat a mega evolving pokemon with a pikachu zzz. if they battle that is. lol

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2016
    I'd like to see Anabel back in show.. I would be awesome if anabel would see ash again. And about that is there way to send feedback for the makers of pokemon anime?

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2015
    I'd like to see Anabel back in show.. I would be awesome if anabel would see ash again. And about that is there way to send feedback for the makers of pokemon anime?
    Nope not possible Anabel was only in the battle frontier saga right ? I highly doubt that.

Years
  • I'd like to see Ash get another antagonistic rival someday. All his post-DP rivals (barring Trip) have been too nice and I personally find that boring. I don't want anyone too overly antagonistic like Paul, without proper reasoning behind that antagonism at least, but an engaging character with moderate screentime who isn't too much of jerk while also not being very nice either.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2016
    I'd like to see Ash get another antagonistic rival someday. All his post-DP rivals (barring Trip) have been too nice and I personally find that boring. I don't want anyone too overly antagonistic like Paul, without proper reasoning behind that antagonism at least, but an engaging character with moderate screentime who isn't too much of jerk while also not being very nice either.

I just think a rival in general is needed, whether its for Ash or a traveling buddy. I've said many times that one thing missing from the XY group is conflict, whether that's in the form of TF or rivals, so the group for the whole series so far has been stale. We had some poorly developed rivalries in BW, but now we've got nothing in XY, and that's disappointing because these characters need some sort of other legitimate driving force to do better and accomplish their goals.

Short term XY, its entirely possible that Serena's getting a couple of rivals based on the XY073 preview, and I'm not sure how far they'll advance Shota for Ash, but hopefully it'll shake things up. Long term, we've seen what good rivals like Gary and Paul can bring to the table, so if they could throw in good rivals each series, it would be great.

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
  • What would I like to see in the future of Pokemon? The past! As in past characters long forgotten. I get super excited when an old character returns, like Whitney and Clair. More characters from the past would be lovely for us nostalgic folks. I mean, how many people has Ash said he would meet again and then they disappear from existence... Specific characters? Not sure exactly, but two characters I'd love to see again is Ritchie and Duplica. Would love to see them updated with the current anime style...

Years
  • I'd love for the anime to get up to speed on age. How is it that Ash is still 10? Shouldn't he be like, somewhere around 30 by now? O.o I mean, I'm not expecting the anime to fling him all the way into adulthood, but at least some late teenage years or something. OR Maybe they could Next Gen the characters, Ash could be all grown up and there is a new series of youngsters out and about on a new set of adventures (maybe his kids or something).

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2015
    i'm so egured to see r atleast to hear about the ending of x&y series.... i'm so pumped up n cant wait to know wat would be the end whether serena will open up feel about ash r she will just hide it from him r going by the storyline both of them going on there seperate path chasing there own dreams....... man cant wiat to see them

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2015
    i'm so egured to see r atleast to hear about the ending of x&y series.... i'm so pumped up n cant wait to know wat would be the end whether serena will open up feel about ash r she will just hide it from him r going by the storyline both of them going on there seperate path chasing there own dreams....... man cant wiat to see them
    I think around early 2017 or late 2016 the show will end unless theres a hell lotta episodes. Well who knows ? Will serena open up to ash ? will they both go on seperate ways (Obviously yes since thats how the show is).

I do hope the post league arc will be another battle frontier arc.for once i want to see the sinnoh/johto frontier brains in action. I mean they never even get to appear in the anime. maybe palmer did ? not too sure though.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Serena temporally leave the group to train with ''Battle Cathering''.
    Later She return with new outfit , Slightly longer hair and a Whole new personality.
    Her personality will become like Y (PokeSpe).

I do hope the post league arc will be another battle frontier arc.for once i want to see the sinnoh/johto frontier brains in action. I mean they never even get to appear in the anime. maybe palmer did ? not too sure though.

NO THANKS!!!
    Battle Frontier was one of biggest waste of time for Ash.
    Even Trainers that never bother with Battle Frontier or Orange League became stronger then Ash! Example Gary , Paul and BW trash.
    Ash nether become Stronger or famous after conquering them So I have no interest in Ash wasting his time in another worthless Battle Facility.
    Instate Conquering Orange League & Battle frontier only made Ash weaker !
    So I'm only interested in Ash winning Big individual Tournament like the League conference! Any new Battle facility in Gen VI can kiss my Ass.

Because thats how Sports work ! Pokemon Battle is a Sport and it should be treated like a Sport .

awesome_mon:]

N00B :p
    Years
  • I would like to see any in-game events and 'easter eggs' such as;
    1. A NPC in Pokemon X and Y game mentions that Gary is in the Kalos region.
    2. Az and Floette.
    3. More details about the war from 3000 years ago.
    4. Ghost girl.
    5. Team Flare.
    and so on...

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2015
    Serena temporally leave the group to train with ''Battle Cathering''.
    Later She return with new outfit , Slightly longer hair and a Whole new personality.
    Her personality will become like Y (PokeSpe).

NO THANKS!!!
    Battle Frontier was one of biggest waste of time for Ash.
    Even Trainers that never bother with Battle Frontier or Orange League became stronger then Ash! Example Gary , Paul and BW trash.
    Ash nether become Stronger or famous after conquering them So I have no interest in Ash wasting his time in another worthless Battle Facility.
    Instate Conquering Orange League & Battle frontier only made Ash weaker !
    So I'm only interested in Ash winning Big individual Tournament like the League conference! Any new Battle facility in Gen VI can kiss my Ass.

Because thats how Sports work ! Pokemon Battle is a Sport and it should be treated like a Sport .

LOL Then please tell me how should the post league arc be like ? Since you talk like some smarty pants become the director then ? Waste of time ? More like waste of YOUR time.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    LOL Then please tell me how should the post league arc be like ? Since you talk like some smarty pants become the director then ? Waste of time ? More like waste of YOUR time.

Yeah, agreed. As it is, we're nearly three badges away from the league, and if Ash beats the Fairy-type Gym Leader in XY074, that only leaves two more badges for him to get. So unless the writers pull a DP and really draw out the saga to unnecessary lengths just to ensure they are finished before the next generation of games, they're definitely going to need a post-league sequence to buy time for the next generation, assuming of course the Anime even is going for the next generation anyhow, since by our estimates, at the latest, Ash will do the Kalos League in January, and may even get to the league by December of this year. And so far, there isn't even a hint at there being a third version of Generation 6 or even a sequel-set of games. If GameFreak is planning on a third version or even sequel games for Generation VI, they would have announced they were going to E3 as a hint at this. Seriously, even Pokémon Emerald had already been announced by this time in AG.

Like it or not, Famon, the writers are going to need to do SOMETHING to tide people over for the next generation since they're obviously moving at a very quick rate through Kalos. An anime-exclusive league akin to the Orange Islands, the Battle Frontier, any new segment of the games Ash might partake in, heck, even actually winning the league and then pursuing the Elite 4 and Champion of Kalos would have at least ensured that they bought enough time for the new generation of games. If they end up continuing the rate they're going at, there's zero chance of us getting Volcanion, not in the Kalos region, at least.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2015
    Yeah, agreed. As it is, we're nearly three badges away from the league, and if Ash beats the Fairy-type Gym Leader in XY074, that only leaves two more badges for him to get. So unless the writers pull a DP and really draw out the saga to unnecessary lengths just to ensure they are finished before the next generation of games, they're definitely going to need a post-league sequence to buy time for the next generation, assuming of course the Anime even is going for the next generation anyhow, since by our estimates, at the latest, Ash will do the Kalos League in January, and may even get to the league by December of this year. And so far, there isn't even a hint at there being a third version of Generation 6 or even a sequel-set of games. If GameFreak is planning on a third version or even sequel games for Generation VI, they would have announced they were going to E3 as a hint at this. Seriously, even Pokémon Emerald had already been announced by this time in AG.

Like it or not, Famon, the writers are going to need to do SOMETHING to tide people over for the next generation since they're obviously moving at a very quick rate through Kalos. An anime-exclusive league akin to the Orange Islands, the Battle Frontier, any new segment of the games Ash might partake in, heck, even actually winning the league and then pursuing the Elite 4 and Champion of Kalos would have at least ensured that they bought enough time for the new generation of games. If they end up continuing the rate they're going at, there's zero chance of us getting Volcanion, not in the Kalos region, at least.

Yesss agreed

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back