• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Unova Travel Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • In Pokemon White: I caught a Cubchoo in Twist Mountain and trained it until it evolved into Beartic. I used Beartic in the Opelucid Gym Battle, and didn't have too many problems.

After that, I took on the Elite Four and N. When I battled Ghetsis, I had a lot of trouble. While my team could use some more training, I think I'll try him once more. The Rufflet on my team is about to evolve into Braviary. I can't wait!

Truddler

Enjoy.
    Years
  • Picked up Pokemon White on release day, let's just say haven't had much time to play :p

So I chose Snivy as he seemed like a true starter to stick with. Bianca started rambling to Cheren about how he is being a worrywort or something along those lines. Beat both my rivals, though I fear that I may have a hard time later on with fighting them.

Awesome game, it's already more advanced then past gens by a longshot, i'm excited! :B

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Entry 10
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    - Decided to head for White Forest first.
    - Reached White Forest.
    - Flew to Opelucid City to travel to Lacruosa Town.
    - Got there, and now I am headed south, versing all the trainers.
    497.png
    Medusa. Lv 51. Giga Drain, Strength, Leaf Blade, Leech Seed
    518.png
    Petunia. Lv 51. Psybeam, Psychic, Moonlight, Hypnosis
    549.png
    Lily. Lv 49. Magical Leaf, Petal Dance, Giga Drain, Sleep Powder.

567.png
    Kaori. Lv 51. Rock Slide, Acrobat, Crunch, Fly.

609.png
    Hex. Lv52. Fire Blast, Shadow Ball, Will O Whisp, Flame Burst.

593.png
    King lv 51. Surf, Shadow Ball, Blizzard, Recover.
    -kg

Years
  • I got a Casteliacone. I battled Cheren. I did some battles and training on route 4. Then I went to the Desert Resort. I caught a Darumaka for my team. I am going to train it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2023
    Spoiler:

I havnt had much time to play recently, but i thought id write up a tiny update for the people. :) Im not gonna write about my current team, just know that all the pokemon im training are around level twenty-seven.

Notable Events:

-Decided to take on Clay. He killed me. :c
    -It rained in-game when it was raining in the real world too. :o
    -Whhyyyy doesnt Hypnosis ever hit? :/
    -While abusing many Aidunos, i ran into a wild lv. twenty-three Stoutland. :OOO
    -Finally beat Clay after numerous tries. :D
    -Accidentally dropped my DS. XDX Now its kinda broken. At least it still works. haha.
    -Random ninjas scare me in Chargestone Cave.
    -Random professor shows up in Chargestone Cave.
    -Caught a Klink.
    -Caught a Ferroseed.
    -Caught a Joltik. I used a Net Ball for no reason other than acting on impule. lol.
    -Made it to Mistralton City.

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
    Years
  • Wow. just wow. The joys of badges no longer ruling HM usage.

restarted my White version.
    Got my first badge and the trading perks. As in my two DS and me.
    Traded Woobat for the Swoobat I had in Black. Also taught Surf to my Panpour.

Have only gotten so far as the Daycare & Route 3 at this posting.
    One badge.
    But I can use Surf, Fly, and Cut in the field.
    And the other HM's most likely.

One badge to rule them all! Mwahahaha!

Will be grinding against Basculin most likely.

Last edited:

Truddler

Enjoy.
    Years
  • So I beat the First and Second gym with my newly evolved Servine. But before I went after the Second gym I took care of some business with Team Plasma in the Wellspring cave. I caught a Roggenrolla in the Wellspring cave to go onto my team and so far, he is absolute TANK. I defeated Lenora with my Roggenrolla and saved afterwards.

Loving the game, can't wait to play later on! :D

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Unova Update Part 3: Wow I'm Really Fast

I just beat Elesa, here's the notable events....

-Sydian and Brendan evolved
    -Caught Diva (Cottonee) and replaced Hoppy (Purrloin) for it.
    -Beat Team Plasma, got the Moon Stone, grinded SweetDream to Lvl 17 (for Moonlight) and evolved SweetDream
    -Got the Fire Stone, the evolite and the Exp. Share
    -Did the Victini event, but didn't vapture Victini, I'm going to do that when I get a Synchronizer.
    -Diddy Kong swept the Gym, and then as his reward I allowed him to evolve.
    -Caught Moxiedile (Sandile) and replaced Brenden (Herdier) with it.
    -shofu evolved
    -Got Sun Stone, after I get Giga Drain for Diva, then she will shine.
    - Defeat Elesa, met Alder, about to cross the bridge

502.png

Sydian | Male | Torrent | Lvl 26 | @ Mystic Water
    Razor Shell | Rock Smash | Retaliate | Grass Knot

514.png

Diddy Kong | Male | Gluttony | Lvl 27 @ Amulet Coin
    Flame Burst | Grass Knot | Yawn | Bite

518.png

SweetDream | Female | Forewarn | Lvl 26 @ Scope Lens
    Psywave | Moonlight | Psybeam | Yawn

533.png

shofu | Male | Guts | Lvl 26 @ Eviolite
    Wake-Up Slap| Work Up | Rock Throw | Strength

546.png

Diva | Female | Prankster | Lvl 24 @ Big Root
    Mega Drain | Leech Seed | Stun Spore | Growth

551.png

Moxiedile | Female | Moxie | Lvl 26 @ Soft Sand
    Rock Tomb | Dig | Assurance | Mud-Slap

Years
  • Leveling like crazy, scared of the 8th gym. Not everyone is at level 50 yet, which I'd like, but I have a lucky egg to get more XP. My ice pokemon is in daycare and only level 33, and my dragon pokemon I just picked up is around level 37. WAH I'M SCARED OF THE ICE GYM!!

In good news, everyone is evolved to their maximum state! I was afraid Gothorita would take until level 53 to evolve (as a website told me), but she evolved in her 40's! I forget which one O.O But isn't that great?!

Years
  • Did some training and battling in the desert. I trained my Darumaka a lot. I got the Plume fossil from a girl inside Relic Castle. I went to Nimbasa and saved the daycare man from Team Plasma. I saw N and he told me he was Team Plasma's King. I battled him and he and Team Plasma left. I got the Vs Recorder too. Then I went to the sports places and battled a Tennis player and also a Football player. I am now doing some training in Pinwheel Forest.

Truddler

Enjoy.
    Years
  • My My, I am actually cruising through the game, I think.
    I had to go to Pinwheel forest after Team Plasma stole the Dragonite Skull. I defeated The Team and got my Servine and Roggenrola up a few levels, then made my way to Castelia city after receiving a Moon Stone from Lenora. ( Side-note: I adore the music on Skyarrow Bridge, it really fits with the scenario and I think it could be a new favourite music track from the Pokemon genre. )

And so I arrived, CASTELIA CITY, which slightly resembled New York, coincidence, I think NOT! Anyways, the first thing I did was put that Liberty pass to good use and go fight Victini.
    So, I got to the Liberty Isle or whatever it's called and defeated all the Plasma grunts and blah blah blah. Arrived at Victini and said: "Hey, since Roggenrola has a Super effective move against Victini why don't I just grind him to L. 25 until he evolves?!" and so I did..
    Roggenrola is now the even more awesome BOLDORE!

Oh yeah, and I caught Victini in a Pokeball, which was also pretty cool. :)

Dusk White

Terra's Protege
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2014
    Now I got seven badges. I went to 6th gym place met Skyla and prof. Juniper's dad. Went to the tower saw her again. Rang the bell. Went to the gym,and got my 6th badge. Then battled cheren won. Then battle the 7th gym leader

Dewott/ Ninjawott lvl 41
    Simisage/ Grasswott lvl 42
    Unfezant/ Airwott lvl 39
    Simisear/ Firewott lvl 40

Just caught a Sandile, Yanask, and Cubchoo. Added Choowott to the team and now training him for my 8th badge victory.

Currently:
    Victini lvl 38
    Choowott lvl 28 to 30

Last edited:

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Unova Update Part Four: You can't take this game out of my hands, even if you tried.

I beat Clay and went through ChargeStone Cave, I caught 3 new team members, T-Kozei, Sprinkles and Fuzzy. This will be my complete team, because I have grown quite attached to them. Just arrived at Skyla's town.

502.png

Sydian | Male | Torrent | Lvl 29 | @ Eviolite
    Scald | Revenge | Retaliate | Grass Knot

534.png

shofu | Male | Guts | Lvl 29 @ Rocky Helmet
    Wake-Up Slap| Bulk Up | Bulldoze | Strength

547.png

Diva | Female | Prankster | Lvl 29 @ Big Root
    Mega Drain | Leech Seed | Stun Spore | Light Screen

561.png

T-Kozei | Male | Magic Guard | Lvl 29 @ Shell Bell
    Psubeam | Reflect | Fly | Air Cutter

582.png

Sprinkles | Female | Ice Body | Lvl 28 @Lucky Egg
    Icy Wind | Uproar | Mirror Shot | Avalanche

595.png

Fuzzy | Male | Compundeyes | Lvl 30 @Amulet Coin
    Volt Switch | Electroweb | Bug Bite | Electro Ball

Years
  • I did some more training in Pinwheel Forest. Got all three of my Pokemon to level 30. I went to Nimbasa. I battled some Baseball players. I took a train to Anville Town and got a Rare Candy. I tried out the Musical a couple of times. In one my Dewott was playing a guitar! Bianca's dad came and tried to bring her home but Elesa stepped in and talked to him. I am going to do some more training and maybe get some Pokemon.

Years
  • Pokemon White:

I battled against Ghetsis a second time and was successful. I found TM 24 Thunderbolt near the P2 Lab. I now have a Floatzel, Accelgor, and Seviper on my team. I will be going to the Pokemon Musical later.

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Pokemon White Journal: 7

'Supp, sorry this post is a little late but finally got round to updating again, alot to write about! XD

~ Arrived in Driftveil
    ~ Found Team Plasma chillin' in cold storage.
    ~ Took on Clay in the gym and sweeped him with Servine..
    ~ Battled Bianca, won, Tranquil evolved! XD and got HM fly off her, so I decided to fly back to Castelia and do the Victini event, caught it , obviously.:P
    ~ Went on into chargestone cave, where ponytail wanted to test me, in which Solosis evolved!
    ~ Arrived in Misltraton, probably spelt wrong.
    ~ Did ALOT of grinding in the route on the way to Celestial Tower, Sevine evolved! (XD XD XD)And since he's holding the macho brace he's becoming quite a beast!
    ~ Got all my pokemon up to Lv.37 after over-grinding O.o

~ Tirtouga evolved! Carracosta is tanked man!
    ~ Climbed to the top of the tower and got to ring the bell, and now ready for gym battle number 6, saved!

Current Team
    Serperior Lv.38
    Krokorok Lv.38
    Carracosta Lv.37
    Duosion Lv.36
    Sigs (unzefesant) Lv.36

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Well, I'm currently at Straiton City trying to beat the Gym leader, but I want to battle as little trainers as possible because I want to trade over the Pokemon I plan to have in my team but you can't trade untill you get the first Gym Badge unfortunately D:

DemonBlood93

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I'm in the Desert Resort Training my Pokemon to LV 40 for our next Gym challenge :D we can do it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back