• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Unova Travel Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntiZero

Remember?
Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2014
Just caught a Tynamo for my team. I'm in Mistralton City now going to Celestial Tower.

D0N3GAN

Working on Pokemon White...
Years
  • Seen May 24, 2011
Update 6

Thanks to -weeper I evolved my Boldore into an awesome Gigalith.
~ Took on the Arrest Company and defeated everyone in there.
~ Saved Bianca's Munna from the likes of Team Plasma.
~ Using both Pignite and Pansage I was able to get my third badge from Burgh.
~ In the gate before Route. 4 Bianca lost to me with the help of Gigalith and Tranquill.
~ Caughty myself a Scraggy and Sandile on Route. 4
~ Defeated Cheren once more with Gigalith knocking down his Pidove, Frillish against his Dewott and Pansear then finished with Arm Thrust from Pignite on Liepard.
~ After I searched around to catch myself a Darumaka for the Pokédex.
~ Beat the rest of the trainers on the route and got myself TM28 Dig which I taught to Pansage.
~ Arrived at Nimbasa City to save the Day-care Man from Team Plasma rewarded with the Bicycle.
~ Headed to the route right of the city to catch a wild Mincinno.
~ Finally caught the final member of my team a Modest Solosis.
~ Saved.

After finally getting the final member of my team I decided to do some leveling before taking on Elesa the gym leader of Nimbasa City for my fourth badge.
I leveled all my team to around the level 30 area.
Once I decided to take on the gym leader for the Bolt Badge both my Tranquill and Solosis had evolved into Unfezant and Duosion. Elesa gave me TM number 72 ~ Volt Switch as my reward.
Before I saved I used the few Rare Candies I had to balance my team.

Team:
Pignite ♂ Lv.32 Lonely [Blaze]
Rollout, Arm Thrust, Flame Charge, Heat Crash.

Pansage ♂ Lv.32 Adamant [Gluttony]
Leech Seed, Acrobatics, Dig, Seed Bomb.

Unfezant ♀ Lv.32 Jolly [Big Pecks]
Air Slash, Roost, Taunt, Quick Attack.

Gigalith ♂ Lv.32 Brave [Sturdy]
Smack Down, Rock Blast, Rock Slide, Headbutt.

Frillish ♀ Lv.32 Modest [Cursed Body]
Brine, Recover, Ominous Wind, Night Shade.

Duosion ♂ Lv.32 Modest [Magic Guard]
Psyshock, Hidden Power, Light Screen, Recover.

Last edited:

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
I can finally post on here :D

I started my Unova journey on Wednesday night. Prof J. dropped a gift of 3 starter Pokemon for my friends and I and I chose a female Snivy. I only had to RS for it once! :D Opinions on friends it that Cheren is a tad stuck up while Biance seems fun yet controlling... What's up with here and her dad? Prof J. also gave us PokeDexes! I plan to catch every Unova Pokemon there is! I also won the Pokemon catching contest between Cheren, Biance and I. I caught a strong Lillipup and a Patrat.

At Accumulaa Town, with great music, I saw the awesome PokeCenters, they're really cool and I like the new healing hexagon thing. I'm glad they kept "We hope to see you again" since it reminds me of DPPt which I love. There was also a speech by this totally weird guy named Ghetsis and some "Team Plasma" medieval goons. He wants our Pokemon to be free... hmmm... Oh and this weird guy named N was there talking about "hearing" my Pokemon's voice. Freak. He just jumped into a battle without asking.

I'm bored of writing like that xD. So I've got the Trio Badge, helped Fennel. RSed for a female Panpour which came in handy against Chili. I didn't know you could catch them n the wild, but I got the female one on what I declared as my last RS. I also caught a Purrloin. I'm on Route 3 and want to catch a Woobat for my team. The Daycare is lovely. So that's pretty much all. My team and badges will be updated in my sig until I get my final team and all badges.

Ta.

Years
I did a lot of training. I trained in and around Nimbasa City. I battled trainers in the Nimbasa City Gym and I Arrestd Elesa and won The Bolt plasbadge. I went to Driftveil City. I did some more training. My Dewott evolved into Samurott and my Darumaka evolved into Darmanitan. I battled a biker named Charles in a triple battle and beat him awesomely. My team is so cool!

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2012
~ Arrived in Castalia City
~ Visited the Arrest company and leveled up a few times there.
~ Caught a Duramaka for my team
~ Evolved Simipour
~ Went back to Pinwheel forest to level-grind. Got Drilbur, Duramaka, and Servine to Lv25 and Panpour to Lv24
~ Saved Bianca's Munna from Team Plasma
~ Defeated Plasma on Liberty Island, beat Victini a few times and left
~ Defeated Burgh and obtained my 3rd plasbadge!
~ Went up to the Desert and beat all of the trainers there.
~ Continued to Nimbasa City to catch a Solosis, and dressed up Servine for a contest!

My next step is to catch a modest Solosis for my team. Then it's off to train at the Desert Resort. Currently my team is:

Drilbur Lv28
Servine Lv28
Darumaka Lv28
Simipour Lv24 (Replacing with Tirtouga soon!)

Edit: Caught a Modest Solosis with really good IVs (all above 20) and 31 Sp Atk and 28 Sp Def.

Last edited:

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
Right now I am in Pinwheel Forest training :> I caught myself a Sawk I may use for the gym battle. It wasted like 10 pokeballs on it >.x

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen today
Elite four - round 2
Round 1

(They're in the order in which I battled them.)

Shauntal
Zoroark manages to OHKO Cofagrigus thanks to a critical hit.
Golurk beats my Scrafty, I send out Serperior and revive Scrafty.
I switch Serperior with Scrafty who then manages to beat it.
Serperior 2HKO'd Jellicent, while Zoroark OHKO'd Froslass and Driftblim.
Carracosta manages to beat Chandelure thanks to sturdy and quick claw.

Caitlin
After setting up reflect, Caitlin switched Musharna with Reuniclus, which was beaten by Scrafty in two hits.
Caitlin then sends out Sigilyph, which is 2HKO'd by Carracosta's Stone Edge.
Metagross was also defeated thanks to Carracosta's Earthquake.
Thanks to Gothitelle's flatter, Zoroark's Night Daze swept Gothitelle, Bronzong, and Musharna

Grimsley
Scolipede made quick work of Sharpedo and Liepard, but was defeated by Scrafty's head smash.
Unfortunatly, head smash scored a critical hit against Unfezant, defeating him before he got a chance to use Sky attack. :(
My own Scrafty managed to beat it, but that match as a draw, unfortunatly.
Carracosta manages to defeat Drapion and Krookodile, I end up sacrificing him in order to revive Scrafty.
Scrafty then preceeded to OHKO Bisharp. :)

Marshal
Unfezant manages to OHKO Breloom and land a hit on Sawk before being defeated by Sawk's Stone Edge.
After several Close Combats, Sawk was OHKO'd by Serperior's Aerial Ace.
Conkeldurr...eugh, Conkeldurr managed to defeat four of my team members, leaving Unfezant (revived) and Carracosta left to beat it.
Fortunatly, Unfezant barely managed to beat it.
Toxicroak was beaten by Carracosta after reviving Unfezant.
Mienshao was OHKO'd by Unfezant.

Next time:
Champion Alder

Dusk White

Terra's Protege
Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2014
Now trying to go to black city. Cubchoo/Choowot is going to its final stage!!

Years
I got White the other day but my mums been staying so I've only just been able to play since she left this afternoon so...

I'm currently on route two, doing a bit of leveling up as I've only just caught Lillipup and Patrat. Will hopefully get at least the first gym badge this evening :)

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2016
I have just completed Pokemon White for the very first time! I have to say, it is an excellent game. I'd say it has even topped HeartGold to be the best Pokemon game there has ever been so far. The climax in particular was incredible, it gave a real sense of tension and epicness. I loved the way it managed to combine the Elite Four, main villain and boxart legend all in one giant climax. This game found the perfect balance of challenging battles and engaging storyline.

Anyway, this was my team:

Smugleaf (Serperior)
Spr_5b_497.png

Stoutland
Spr_5b_508.png

Swoobat
Spr_5b_528.png

Krookodile

Spr_5b_553.png

Galvantula
Spr_5b_596.png

Carracosta

Spr_5b_565.png

I've caught the Musketeer Trio, I'm gonna go explore the endgame now.

Last edited:

AntiZero

Remember?
Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2014
Just caught Cobalion on my 2nd Dusk Ball, not even bothering to damage it. :D

EDIT: Also, caught Virizion, using 7 Dusk Balls. It was a little harder than Cobalion, seeing as I had to paralyze it and get it's HP down.

Last edited:

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
-Caught a female Beartic on Route 8
-Trained it for a little while
-Preparing for Gym #7

Years
I did some battling and training. I then went to Driftviel and went to the Cold Storage. I got Team Plasma out of there. Later on my brother gave me an egg. I hatched it and it was an Emolga! I am using the Emolga on my team. I went to the Driftviel Gym and battled the Trainers and trained Emolga at the same time. I then battled Clay and won the Quake Badge.

Azure Revolver

HONK HONK
Years
Your plans/What is your current objective?

In Black and/or White, what are you doing right now? EV Training? Grinding for a gym? Filling the pokedex? What are you doing right now or planning on doing?

Right now I'm hatching Deinos until I get a Mild Nature so I can start EV Training it.

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
Years
Right now, I'm training my pokes to lv. 100. Also I am doing some musicals for fun.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
Years
Trying for the right nature Solosis so I can start using it for hax.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back