• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] tinted. [OOC][T]

タイラー

Stress
Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Sorry i haven't posted in a while. The reason for that is, I have no idea what to do. I guess cover Charles and Kai's escape. *Falls into deep thought*

EDIT: Hah, I got it too, although, it would make more sense if he was a gold tint

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • LOL, I really should've reserved for Gold tint, but I remember at the time I didn't know that existed so yellow was the closest thing. :P

You never know though, could be more than just a pun

It's all good Yamagi, you stay safe. :3

@Nido: While that might be a bit unrealistic, it's not a bad idea. Either that, or Seven decides to take control of him and continue the chase. Which'd be more fun I'd say :D Midas does still have a few tricks up his sleeve.

@Seven: I just thought of an odd question. Theoretically, is the existence of a double-tint possible? Where perhaps a tint survived the erasure of another page and got another color? It seems like it'd be extremely unlikely at best, but I just figured I'd ask out of curiosity.

Seven kyuun

Girl who wants a red scarf
    Years
  • Thanks a lot!!
    But how will I know When Gold comes up? and do I need to sumbit my SU now or later?
    Thanks a ton

I'm PM you later with some extra details. :3
    I guess you could submit it whenever but by PM as well, please~

@OG_Haunter and Zero Percent, I'd say when everyone is finally out of them alleys.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Welcome back GDeer. No worries, things have been kinda slow here. >.>

Erm, Seven, have you decided what to do about Sirius? Since Yamagi's gone, either you bunny him from now on or we say the fire extinguisher hit him and knocked him out/killed him. Or if you have something else planned. I don't think we can really finish this whole alley business until that's cleared up.

Seven kyuun

Years
  • Eheheheh... I should stop being lazy

Anyways, Sirius is-- wha? WHAA?
    Aw, I wanted to see stuff happen. All well, I hope things are going well on your side of the world~ kind of just realized i should of seen that post ages ago. man im so blind. sorry guys.

Moving on, let the fire extinguisher hit Yamagi. Someone should go steal that violin and notebook and TheGDeer maybe... has a tough head?

Let seee..... Orange Tint spot is free and Gold Tint is well on its way to being complete. On another note, Double Tint? Unfortunately, no. BUTTT, if you ever die, your Tint will transfer to the other survivor whether they like it or not. This applies to tyler1616 and his sister.

...I hope that clears things up?

I'm sorry for being on and off way too much but my holidays are coming up so expect a change!

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • All right, glad we got that cleared up. I'm sort of busy with exams for half of this week, but one of you should go bump up the thread with a post. I'm starting to fear this RP might die at this rate. :(

Seven kyuun

Years
  • Okies, I understand~ I'll see if I can get a post up but this girl is currently kind of busy too.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • @nido: Cool, have fun getting suspected and caught for murder! lol jk

Anyways finally posted. Midas is just being all chill. I'm glad we could finally get this ball rolling again. At least, I think it's rolling. >_>

Also now that the chaos is more or less over, what say we implement that post order? As sucky as it is (boo post order boo) it's probably the only way to keep stuff like this from happening again.

Seven kyuun

Years
  • POST ORDEEERRRRR~

First I say Zero and OG should post their starting posts. nicknamed for convenience. ish sorrehh. So order could go like:

Zero Percent
    OG_Haunter
    nidoking76
    tyler1616
    Seven kyuun
    Xilfer
    Beacon

Those who join later will be added at the bottom~

I didn't miss anyone, right? Right?? ._.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • I hate to be 'that guy', but, uh, a certain deer is missing. :P

In any case that post order sounds good. The GDeer really probably should get a reply in soon so I'd put him up after Zero and OG. Also maybe that should go in the first post for convenience's sake. For new players, and certain forgetful players

Back