• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] tinted. [OOC][T]

Seven kyuun

Girl who wants a red scarf
Years
Haha, I don't think this RP will die out that easily. Well it seems like Xilfer and Zero have got something going on so I'll let you two take over. ^^

I'll be sending Xilfer what I had so far but honestly, its not that much of a plot, haha.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
All right everyone, I've received and read over the plot details. Not to worry, everything is under control.

@Zero: Indeed, the help would be appreciated. Thanks for the offer, Zero. I'll relay the plans I received from Seven to you, and we can discuss them through PM. I believe a few changes will need to be made, so your input would be helpful.

@nido: Hehe, have faith man. We'll make it.

Edit: Just a heads up, the IC thread's first post has been edited to be mine. This will help in revamping the first post and getting the RP in order when the time comes. In due time, a new OOC thread will also be created, which I'm working on at the moment. This is mainly so with the GM change, we can get a bit of a fresh start for the RP. Once it's done, this one'll be locked and everyone can move on to the new one.

Last edited:

OG_Haunter

Lv 5
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 18, 2014
I'm going to have to drop out on this RP due to me being very inactive these days and I'm going to be in other RP's

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
2000_years_later.jpg

Reboot ahoy~

Years
  • Age 34
  • they/them
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'll be closing the IC now then. Really hope a reboot will pop up at some point, because it sure did look cool :3

Back