• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Speed Open Tournament - Rules and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2014
    i would like to sign to this my IGN is ly and my fc is 2105 6007 2610

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • I'm in, can't find any battles so far in the forum.

The tournament hasn't started yet, we're gathering members at the moment. Please read the first post for all the information you'll need.

But anyway, we'll probably start earlier than the 25th, as long as we get the minimum member count we're looking for. Plus it's exciting! ;)

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • 29 entrants with two more potentials...Based on how many people have signed up so far, we might be able to start the tournament this weekend! Let's keep those entrants/prizes coming!

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2008
    As long as their stats/abilities aren't altered in any way, it's fine.[/quote]

ok thanks.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • As long as their stats/abilities aren't altered in any way, it's fine.

ok thanks.

We'll allow that for now...in the future, please no discussion of hacked Pokemon, even if you're asking about using ones with legit stats. Yes, that would be considered legal, but there's no way we can honestly tell you aren't hacking anything unfair using it.

I hate to provide any special treatment to members, but I suppose I can allow Rich's Cherish Ball pokemon since everyone will already know it isn't legit but legal (supposedly: we might council and reconsider on the allowance of it). But battlers, please report any sign of other hacked Pokemon.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • so is there a possibility this thig might kick start this weekend? when r we going to be able to see the bracket?

Well if we get 40 entrants by this weekend, we can start, so spread the word!

And to answer your question, you will never be able to see the brackets. Because there are none! If you read the rules on the first post it will explain everything.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Yes we're hopeful to start the tournament Sunday if we can reach 40 entrants. We'll send out a mass PM tomorrow if it happens by tomorrow night.

Aaaaand if for some reason anyone isn't getting the main idea of the tournament, the first round starts and then it's a free-for-all. Anyone can battle anyone as long as you're both online (obviously) and agree to the battle terms. We'll have a seperate battle thread set up when we start so people don't have to search to see who's online.

It'll all make sense then ^_^ we're just focused on getting that 40.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Yes we're hopeful to start the tournament Sunday if we can reach 40 entrants. We'll send out a mass PM tomorrow if it happens by tomorrow night.

Aaaaand if for some reason anyone isn't getting the main idea of the tournament, the first round starts and then it's a free-for-all. Anyone can battle anyone as long as you're both online (obviously) and agree to the battle terms. We'll have a seperate battle thread set up when we start so people don't have to search to see who's online.

It'll all make sense then ^_^ we're just focused on getting that 40.

That is what the rules are there for. It's not just "Hey a tournament" and then join =)

And I think a few of you were interested in donating prizes. PM POKEMASTERALEX to set up a trade time, because he's not going to do it for you.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Ok based on the sign-ups we've had so far, we'll probably be able to start the tournament sometime on sunday. Hopefully we'll have 40 by then!

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
    Years
  • YES! Guys! If you haven't joined you have to! This will be one of the greatest battling experiences you will ever be a part of!

Bendak

I suck at pogeymanz
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2022
    Yea sign me up. One question though. Is Garchomp OU in this tourny or Uber?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back