• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Speed Open Tournament - Rules and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
Years
  • idk about the allowance of shoddy. I know a lot of people use it, mainly because it is a great tool. But anyone can make a fantastic team and throw it on Shoddy. That means a user with terrible pokemon on his/her DS, who happens to be a proficient shoddy user could get 10 BP and move on. I can tell you right now, the later stages of this tourney will probably not use shoddy at all. So people with great shoddy teams could move on to later rounds, but if they don't have good pokemon to wifi battle with they will get owned. That will throw off the skill level of later rounds.

Just something to think about guys.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • I think we're leaning towards no shoddy battling in the later rounds, but I don't see why two people can't have a shoddy battle in round one if they both agree on the terms. There will be a set rule on this soon.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Edited. The set rule shall be no shoddy matches. It's right in saying that you shouldn't battle people in early rounds with awesome teams and not be allowed to use it later with your wifi teams that might just be lack-luster.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Alright people, 10 entrants after the first day isn't bad...but the more people we get the more epic this tournament is going to be! Make sure you tell anyone who might be interested in battling to join up!

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I will enter as well.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • Ryan says -

'Hey Prince! If you're interested in another tournament, check out The Extreme Speed Open. It's going to be an awesome event and we're trying to get as many fighters as possible, especially the best ones.'

Now you answer is - Yes! =]

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • We're still looking for more entrants/prize donations. If we get enough battlers we can start the tournament early!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back