• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AC Banner Co.

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
Years
  • how did you make the building?tell me,Please!Also,Akio123,Your sig is WAAAAY too big.Too wide,and tall.

Logmon1

The one of many...
    Years
  • What you have to do is take a screenshot, put it in paint and using the eraser esulat the billding. Is that simpul enof?

Knuckles

5th Place In Graphix
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 16, 2009
    I'll join.
    Grunge.jpg
    Grunge-Avy.jpg

LiquidPlasma.jpg

Somethin.jpg

NEW.jpg
    NEW1.jpg

psst.jpg

name.jpg

something4.jpg

please.jpg

WEE.jpg

IdelirON.jpg

LimpAvy.jpg

NLaffy.jpg

HaloSig.jpg

HaloSig2.jpg

50cent.jpg

Free1.jpg

It's alot I know.
    mariolol.gif

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • O_O whoa, the megaman one is AWESOME. you can join! just wait for pichu1 to update the list.

Logmon1

The one of many...
    Years
  • I can't spell good did you at lest get "Put it in paint"? Oh and you can likly find some screenshots around the net.

Knuckles

5th Place In Graphix
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 16, 2009
    Thanks AC. Do you have any backgrounf tuts to mix with my other effects. You sigs are really good.

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • well, that's tough. I use effects to make my bg's, then i save them, and make templates out of them. go to www.good-tutorials.com and go to Effects. you can also go to designing, but the effects one has better bg's.

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • well, this'll just be a recruit thread, and then i guess i can make a thread for each division.... or we can do it all in one thread. what do you guys think?

O

Your Mom
    Years
  • I'm an ok spriter... I sprite MM7, MM-Classic, and a bit of Pok?mon, I don't have much work that I CAN show you. (My works are currently in the hack Blazing Red and I don't want to give much away). Anyway, I'm kinda ok, with banners. I have Photoshop in my home somewhere and I'll be finding it any time soon. I can also be one of those Request List people that keep track of requests...

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • that would be good Omega II, this means that i only need 2 more people! btw, pichu1, could you please update the list?

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • what up peeps? banner god here. (i'm gonna talk weird now) 'sup teh postah ers OMG Gogeta!!!!111oneoneoneunounodosdos222two (okay, i'm done) okay, 1 more person! then i'm closing AC Banner Shop and opening this! (when i do make a hacking division, i'll make one whole new thread, but for now, just hand drawn art, banners, sprites, etc.)

Back