• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AC Banner Co.

O

Your Mom
    Years
    xD. I like the new style of art for the Zelda games... Really has improved since the first one... Wait Omega, your not that old! x.x Merry Christmas and Kupo!

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Ok...
    Can I Share My Newest Avvy...
    It's A Max One...
    I Have Re-Done It A Few Times So...
    Here It Is...
    AC Banner Co.

Knuckles

5th Place In Graphix
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 16, 2009
    Screw the second border and have him with a bett background. It looks depressing.

Years
    may i please have a banner with a shinny umbreon looking at the moon at night and words that say "where do i belong",and another banner of a shinny espeon looking at the sun at day and words that say"im alone".please and thankyou

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Knuckles:
    I Would If I Had 2 Things...
    An Animation Program & A Better Graphix Program...
    Do Ya Know Any?
    (OH YEAH FREE & LEGAL)

Sawyer

���
    Years
    ImageReady and Photoshop aren't free. i use them, and the software costs money. it's free if you like illegal software, which i don't :P the avatar is good, but the cropping could be better.

Knuckles

5th Place In Graphix
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 16, 2009
    The Gimp is..I don't know where to get that though.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    ... anyways, will someone contact !Verb so that he can come here? he said he would join the co., so we can start as soon as he comes!

Back