• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Javaman's Shiny Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I am interested in ur 6iv Shiny Froakie Protean. wud u be interested in these?
    6IV Shiny Mawile
    5IV Shiny Eevee
    5IV Torchic
    5IV Aegislash
    Victini
    Arceus
    Thundurus EDIT: Latios was traded.
    6IV Shiny Giratina
    5/6IV Skarmory w Stealth rock and Brave B

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Hey mate I'm back :) I have a 6IV Shiny Litwick and 5IV Shiny Venipede Intrested? :)

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
  • I'm also extremely interested in your Shiny Froakie Naive Protean 6IV and Shiny Charmander Timid Solar Power 6IV
    With 6 iv I have a vulpix, duskull, amaura and a japanese ditto
    What do you think??

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Hi I'm interested in your shiny squirted, chimchar, and cynaquil, delphox, empoleon, chesnaught, dedenne and Pyroar. I'm willing to offer any of the shinies in my wig for them thnx!

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    hello. i am interested in hayleys mew your 6iv shiny kingdra and your 6IV shiny aron . shop link is in my sig, take a look please

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
  • Hey man, let me know when you are on, i'm extremely interested in 2 of your pokés for my team:
    679.png

Shiny Honedge Adamant No Guard 5IV
    charmander.png

Shiny Charmander Timid Solar Power 6IV

I have some 6 iv shinies to offer if you are interested. Take a look at my shop :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    Hey, I was wondering if you would be interested in my (F) Shiny Shinx - Bashful - Guts (IV's are unknown to me). I would very much like to get my hands on a Shiny Beldum or Goomy but I'm not sure you are willing to make a trade for either of those seeing as I do not know what Shinx's IV's are and yours are great.

If you don't want to make that trade but you are interested in the Shinx then I would still be willing to make a trade and I would just pick a Pokemon that interests me a bit less from your regular Shiny list :)

I look forward to hearing from you.

-Neylia

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back