• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Javaman's Shiny Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friend Code: 0619-3088-1076
Years
Can I have a Darkrai for my Mudkip 6IV with egg moves mirror coat and counter, it can also learn hydro pump so it is a strong addition to a team. Plz I really want a Darkrai. I really need one. Reply plz. If deal I will try to give u my friend code.

Plz trade me...

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 14, 2023
I can trade anytime today :) here's my fc 5386-9308-2388 / IGN: Dey

Can I have a Darkrai for my Mudkip 6IV with egg moves mirror coat and counter, it can also learn hydro pump so it is a strong addition to a team. Plz I really want a Darkrai. I really need one. Reply plz. If deal I will try to give u my friend code.

Plz trade me...

Sure why not the darkrai is from the Pokemon movie 14

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 14, 2023
Sorry bout the wait but I'm not gonna be able to trade till tomorrow mostly because it's Mother's Day and I'm really busy :/ but is it mudkip shiny?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 14, 2023

Plz trade me...

Hello again, what would you take for the shiny bisharp?

Hi would you be willing to trade shiny kalos level 1 carbink from box 2?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
Do you still have your Speed Boost Blaziken? If so, does it have the mega stone?
I'm looking for it so I can show off to my friends and because it's my favorite mega.

PM me and maybe we can work something out? :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
6 IV Serious Articuno is hacked so please remove it from your shop. If you need help finding out obvious hacks you can check out this link or ask a Trade Corner Moderator.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 17, 2015
Are you interested in a shiny 6iv alakazam timid , shiny 6iv timid volcarona ,shiny 5iv ludicolo modest or event shiny raikou rash , event darkrai 6iv adamant

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 14, 2023
Are you interested in a shiny 6iv alakazam timid , shiny 6iv timid volcarona ,shiny 5iv ludicolo modest or event shiny raikou rash , event darkrai 6iv adamant
Im interested in the Volcarona and maybe the event darkrai and raikou depending on what event they are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back