• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

it's that time of year

Sirfetch’d

Username changes! Are you planning on changing your identity this time around?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Well at least it'll be half a year until next time now :P

I'm changing, one way or another. Most likely I'll be adventure again at last. It's-a me.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • I got it changed to SwirlyBirds in 2014 before my 1.5 year absence and I have no idea at all why I picked this name. Probably gonna change it, I just need to think of something else.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Well at least it'll be half a year until next time now :P

I'm changing, one way or another. Most likely I'll be adventure again at last. It's-a me.
    Maybe then I could be the staff member named Pikachu that always uses Pikachu icons?

Though I am way too used to being Astinus and doubt that I'm super-willing to part with the name, even if it might be for a few short months.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I shall always be Zappy until I think of a new name xD

You guys on the otherhand, I'll be having to play the "Who's who?" game.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Maybe then I could be the staff member named Pikachu that always uses Pikachu icons?

Though I am way too used to being Astinus and doubt that I'm super-willing to part with the name, even if it might be for a few short months.
    I think you should definitely try it for 6 months! Haha we'd be giving a name the promotion instead of a person.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • Think imma just stick with Limey-chan for the time being. Partly because I like the name, partly because i'm too lazy to try and come up with ideas for new usernames.

Back