• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

it's that time of year

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I'm considering capitalizing my name and being a big-kid but at this point it's more of a stylization and I prefer it this way.

Sirfetch’d

I might change it again but I'm not sure what I would change it to this time. 0.o

Are you ever going back to Livewire? 8( Twas your best name!

This thread is a reminder to me that I now have to update PCL threads with the new names. CRY

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    After a long and hard decision, I've decided to move forward in changing from Revise Librarian to Meadow! It might feel pretty weird considering I haven't changed my name in like... a really long time, haha.

Reactions: Sun

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    i WANTED to but rl denied me stone-cold :((( yoshi is taken lol but it hasn't been active in 10 years literally!!!!

Years
    After a long and hard decision, I've decided to move forward in changing from Revise Librarian to Meadow! It might feel pretty weird considering I haven't changed my name in like... a really long time, haha.

Hopefully you'll go back to Revise after that, because that name is so "you".

i WANTED to but rl denied me stone-cold :((( yoshi is taken lol but it hasn't been active in 10 years literally!!!!

I think the account in question might have accumulated a good number of posts, deeming it ineligible. That's what I am likely suspecting.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Castform said:
    Are you ever going back to Livewire? 8( Twas your best name!

This thread is a reminder to me that I now have to update PCL threads with the new names. CRY

I miss the name Livewire too!

it's that time of year

Back