• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LeafGreen hack: Pokemon: Advanced Adventure

ZapdosMan

The Principality
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 15, 2016
After the pkmn league I went to the sages and I defeated all the gaurdiasn pkmn but the dragon researcher doesn't give the egg why??? Help!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 7, 2014
So I'm playing Advanced Adventures on GBA4iOS, and I don't have the Stairway to Heaven. I downloaded it like a week ago, but I've beaten the Elite Four and I don't want to have to redownload it and lose my pokemon to fix it. What can I do?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 23, 2014
i'm stuck at ghost tower. It wont let me go up in the first stairs. Can you help me to fix it?? I already redowload two time and I lost all my game . i don't to lose my game again. Please help me!!!?????

Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
This game is the best hack i've ever played (and I know I am probably gonna be shouted at for reviving the thread but I had to say it.)

Years
Hello, anybody here?

I want to say that I like this hack in some aspects, although I find it lacking in some others... I like the concept with the subordinates and the tyrants... I like some scripts like the gifts for saving the villages. But I gotta say that it's lacking in the way all trainers can only say "battle me" "I lost" and "you're really tough"... well it could have a bit more of a variation on that XD anyways as I kept playing and I'm now in the dragon town, I still didn't get whether there is the physical/special split or not... O.o anybody knows this? I need to get it for Dragonite...

P.S. this is my third attempt at clearing this game. First time I used cheats and got stuck in Ghost Town. Second time I didn't use cheats and I still got stuck in Water Town. Now I gained my way to Dragon Town. Hope this time around it will work until the end x)

Edit: ah so I read a couple pages back and it says there's no physical/special split? That's too bad then. Dragonite would be no good unless with a nature that gives a boost to special attack

EDIT: OK I give up on this. It's far too glitchy, seriously. Now I finally beat the 8 subordinates, caught the 8 tyrants. I'm supposed to take down the pokemon HQ (pokemon League) and there's 3 guys blocking my way. No interaction possible. I just can't move forward. The first guy let me through, so I actually access the route to the pokemon Leauge, but then there's 3 guys in my way on the gate. Overall this hack has some good ideas, but it's not enjoyable when it keeps giving out so many glitches. Like no good. Waste of time, when I just can't clear the game.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2014
For anyone having problems with progress due to a possible bug, you can try releasing some glitches. In box 2 and 3 there are a few glitch invisible pokemon which for whatever reason represent a checked flag. Not every flag in the game is in there, but it seems some hacked-in flags are there. These are actually completely invisible pokemon named bad eggs, but they can be released. There are also a couple of bad eggs I had in my final game. To find these invisible flag pokemon, just drop a pokemon and scan through the box. Release them if you feel like it. They aren't really game-breaking flags to re-enable. Withdrawing these pokemon and viewing them through your menu will give a glitchy restart. I fixes professor oak blocking the stairway by doing this, and retriggering the ending texts and cutscenes etc. it doesn't reset any pokemon unless they're part of the script. I hope this gets seen and upped so people can read it for this awesome hack. Good luck, have fun!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 25, 2018
Hey dbzmay, i was wondering if u could give me the code for the 3rd tyrant pokemon (the water/fire arcanine) because i screwed up my encounter with it and then saved my file instead of reloading it cuz i hit ctrl+S instead of ctrl+L by accident. I really wanted to add it to my team, and i've been going nuts trying to figure out how to gen it into my game with this code and that code; i even tried hacking it in with Ciro's Pokemon Maker if u know what that is. The problem is that u created the tyrants outside of the original 386 pokes (kudos btw i have no clue how u did that lol), so there werent any codes i could find to recreate any of them. As u can probably tell i'm a little bit of an obsessed pokemaniac so if u happen to read this i would greatly appreciate the code, if it is indeed possible to extract. Thanks!

P. S. Great hack bro lmao

Years
  • Age 73
  • Seen Aug 8, 2020
hello i have a problem in the cave:
only the ruler of pokemon hq has authority to enter the cave
any solution please?
thanks

anyone who answer me? please

somebody helps me please?

Last edited by a moderator:

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
For anyone having problems with progress due to a possible bug, you can try releasing some glitches. In box 2 and 3 there are a few glitch invisible pokemon which for whatever reason represent a checked flag. Not every flag in the game is in there, but it seems some hacked-in flags are there. These are actually completely invisible pokemon named bad eggs, but they can be released. There are also a couple of bad eggs I had in my final game. To find these invisible flag pokemon, just drop a pokemon and scan through the box. Release them if you feel like it. They aren't really game-breaking flags to re-enable. Withdrawing these pokemon and viewing them through your menu will give a glitchy restart. I fixes professor oak blocking the stairway by doing this, and retriggering the ending texts and cutscenes etc. it doesn't reset any pokemon unless they're part of the script. I hope this gets seen and upped so people can read it for this awesome hack. Good luck, have fun!

Thank you for this explanation, I will include this in the main post!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 24, 2015
how do i update my pokemon adventure hack leaf green i cant get passed the guards im so mad someone message me and please help i worked hard n cant even finnish the game im so upset please help

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
how do i update my pokemon adventure hack leaf green i cant get passed the guards im so mad someone message me and please help i worked hard n cant even finnish the game im so upset please help

Look at post #636 for instructions. This should work assuming you have the most recently updated file.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 28, 2015
I'm sorry to ask, but I am too lazy to search for it myself.. Can someone tell me how to evolve my Scyther?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 28, 2015
So when I type in the cheat to receive unlimited rare candies, it doesn't give me the option to check items in the PC. I kinda need these rare candies to beat the game since I am out of money and cant buy anymore revives or full restores . I keep losing at the last elite and he takes all my winnings. Can anyone help? Also, I was able to get the Masterball cheat to work. I'm using the Purple Cherry x emulator on my phone, and the codes are from Gameshark, but I have tried Codebreaker as well.

Back