• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Ársa

k.
Years
  • Pin pointing out posts doesn't exactly help either. Exactly Blissey is the best as you stated, people with lack of skill tend to use blissey more often. IMO blissey users are pathetic.

No need to get into that Prince... Blissey is used because it is the best at what it does. I've seen you use Garchomp quite a bit. Garchomp is being considered for Uber. This now goes against what you say...

~T_S

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
  • Yeah it's fine FL. You'll just move on next round.

First round weeds out inactives usually anyway. ;p

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Star and I will have our match this afternoon. I just have to get to my friends house, if he's on tell him I'll be around most of the afternoon and that my friend code will be in my signature. ^_^ PM me with yours!

Years
  • Still absolutely no word from El Supafly, and it's 6:50pm here. Like I said, we were supposed to battle on Thursday, but he never showed, and no message from him since Tuesday when he last pm'd me.

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • No need to get into that Prince... Blissey is used because it is the best at what it does. I've seen you use Garchomp quite a bit. Garchomp is being considered for Uber. This now goes against what you say...

~T_S

Riiiiight, I don't feel like saying much now. Garchomp considered going in to ubers? k.. whatever you say. Blissey is cheap that's all I have to say.

Years
  • Why are you guys still arguing about Blissey?! This is a forum for a tournament. If you're gonna argue, do it somewhere else.

Quoted for the truth.

Looking forward to the next set of matches, whether I'm in or not though remains to be seen. I know I'll be highly annoyed if I don't get through because of an inactive opponent.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Well, I am considering extending the deadline, but that may not be much help. Bishopk doesn't look like he'll be coming back in time, Kansas will probably get the default win, and El Supafly and Swish can't find a good time. Though Ryan said he'll have his results in by the end of the day, so I'll wait until then to make up my mind.

Though if I do extend it, future free rounds will go to those of you with results as of now. ^^

starmii3

Pokemon Ranger
    Years
  • OK! Im on wifi waiting for Ryan at our set time, but hes not on....

If someone knows/ sees/ anything him, please tell him im on and waiting for our battle.

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    Ha, sorry guys. The only way I can even check these forums now is through AOL, which I use once a week at most. Yeah, I dropped out. My bad for not mentioning it here.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • That was an intense battle, I was sweating ferociously. Whew, we'll have a rematch soon! You had me on the ropes like three times, I just got lucky. I apologize about not signing on right afterward, I'm at a friends house and I couldn't get on the computer.

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
    Years
  • I talked to SILVER% a few days ago and we haven't able to find a time, he said he'd be on late tonight but I don't know his timezone. It seems like we can never find a good time to battle.

Years
  • We tried organising a time Bill, but he never showed, and hasn't messaged in at least 5 days. Only logs on during the middle of my night, and doesn't post in this thread either.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Yeah, we have six battles left to go. So, the new deadline is Saturday. However, future free rounds will now be chosen among those with results already in. ^^

Back