• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
Years
  • Hey, if anyone needs a sprite of Misty in their comic, I managed to make the sprite of Misty in the Hoenn season.

MistyManiac

I need to post more often
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2018
    AshFan here are two more pics. I'd like to give more but that episode doesn't have many closeups that make good images. This first one is an example of that.

lol I love the face she is making in this one, it cracks me up

Oh and I couldn't help myself on this one, She's just so cute :) (right before she got the red nose lol)

Vaporeon cool sprites. I for some reason can't even begin to make a sprite lol too small to work with.

ThatcherTiedUpFan

Thatcher Tied Up Fan
    Years
  • Thanks so much! If you can help me with pictures from Just Add Water when Misty was tied up, that'd be great!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2006
    Hi guys, man, Misty is so beautiful, and i would like to join this Club, Misty is my favorite anime girl, can i join?

Heres a picture in the episode "Lights, Camera, Quack-tion! Dammit, she looks so sexy in that pic, im searching for that pic right now in High Quality, do you guys have one? If you do can you post it please?

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    ^nice picture,Yay new member!,Welcome to the club chavalum!
    *~Mandy~*

MistyManiac

I need to post more often
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2018
    I got a bit better quality pic for ya chavalum and welcome to the club :)

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
  • I love Misty. She is my favourite anime girl. I want join! And I love Ash and Misty together :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2006
    Heres some pictures, even i tried to edit a Charset of Misty, take a look for my RPG MAKER game.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • Welcome to the club^^ and pwease don't double post like that,it's against the rules,just edit your first post next time,k?

BTW,very nice pics^^ I love them^^

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • welcome to the club chavalum!!! cool spritings, but i dont know much cos im not much into hacking either XD

and sorry to everyone cos i wasnt here for some time. what did i miss?

and yeah, cool pics to all of them posted on this page. got only time to see them, now going to see the others in other pages.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back