• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
  • OMG SO COOL PICS!!!

;_; no pics from me my googl page dont come up.. is something wrong with it?

oh well... hows about we start a campagin or something to like hit nintendo guys to bring misty back?

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • yeah,that's a good idea^^
    135730.jpg

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Here i have a requset for you peoplz go to pokemon fanart findings dissiusson thread on page 25.They have the coolest pic

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    Hmm, I wish I could join for the sake of Kasumi-chan... ah, I miss her already. I wonder why I haven't watched the show for a while... XD

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    Rika Kamiya said:
    you may join^^ welcome to the club^^

WOO! ALL RIGHT~! I shall celebrate by making a very cute picture of Kasumi! (Or do it the cheap way and show old drawings I did of Kasumi. XD)

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    That looks like a pop idol version of Kasumi-chan.

kasumi-chan.jpg

I just cut her from a group picture I drew. It's somewhere on this thread if you wanna see. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back