• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General Game Dev Help and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
  • Then, put the Open Item Window Command under the "Yes" Choice, remove it from the "No" Choice

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2005
    How do I?

How do I fix the following problem;
    When I test play my game, and try to enter a monster area encounter, it says invalid monster group! Also it will not show the monster's picture.
    How do I fix these problems? Please help!

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • pokemonhackerforever said:
    How do I fix the following problem;
    When I test play my game, and try to enter a monster area encounter, it says invalid monster group! Also it will not show the monster's picture.
    How do I fix these problems? Please help!
    Have you messed with anything in the Monster Groups tab on the Database? You might have messed something up there.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Just to ask... I want to make a Beta of a game made in RMXP, how should I do it? Copy the whole folder into a zipped file?
    Well, I guess so.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, I haven't really hacked a rom or used a rom in ages, so I can't really help you out. Why don't you try asking in the gb/a emulation forums?

Years
  • Hey, sorry to bother you again so soon :p lol
    Anyways, does anyone have an Ice Cave chipset
    for RPG Maker 2003?

TY In advance
    Note: Credit will be given to the ripper and provider

Edit never mind, I found one

Last edited:

funnybunny

Advanced RM2k(3) Coder
    Years
  • Okay, I need some help with RMXP, still a beginner with that program but I would like to change the position of the message box. How do I do that?

Thanks in advance.

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
  • Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
    Years
  • Thanks Daegon_Kimeron, but it's just that I saw, and downloaded a Beta (can't remember where:P ) and it just went one file (which I didn't have in my Project files) and I clicked on it (a mini-sun) and all the files went to a folder where the sun was, kinda like installing something on the computer...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back