• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General Game Dev Help and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    Learn Sphere(sphere.sf.net) or VERGE(verge-rpg.com). Its better and not illegal and you actually get to script.

proto-man

netoperater
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 22, 2006
    could someone make me a parralax backround frome paper mario perferably a rip?

Neo Genesis

The Wanderer
    Years
  • happypikachu said:
    Thank you but can you please tell me the url?
    rmdownloads.com

umbreon135 said:
    Learn Sphere(sphere.sf.net) or VERGE(verge-rpg.com). Its better and not illegal and you actually get to script
    I believe rm2k/3 aren't illegal. RMXP is since its uses a crack to run.

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    RM series = translated and free...and its in Japan and COSTS MONEY. So its illegal. I already got him to learn VERGE by the way.

youngotaku

Collecter of Mews
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 23, 2006
    On RMXP,when i opened my project, my maps were suddenly an extremely small size on every map(20 x 15?) as a default for every project and every chipset. i know i can change size under map properties but that didnt work too well so is there any way i can change the defualt size back to normal? And i wasnt on 1/2 or 1/4 of the map by the way it was 1/1.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • I need help!

I want to make a game with RMXP but I do not understand a thing about it do you have any tutorials that will show me?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back