• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last poké-thing you did?

Rezeed

A Die-Hard Trainer/Fan
Years
  • Last night I was working on a simple proof of concept Pokemon Hack a playable Link, Zelda, and Ganon Replacing Gary by myself. This is also the first time I'm actually doing any Pokemon hacks and I am actually having a partially rough time, even with tutorials.(Only managed to get Link to be playable in the overworld in Emerald and Fire Red as well as some minor things.)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Latest pokémon related thing I did today was adding to a post I'm writing in the roleplay Crossroads together with [supporter]Sir Bastian[/supporter] :3

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    The last Pokémon related thing I did was level up my Rampardos so it learned Head Smash. So I can finally try out a little double battle combination I've thought up. But watch, it'll probably fail, like most of my other ideas. I hope it doesn't though....

Noir

Sir Lucious Left Foot
    Years
  • posted here Decide on a team to use for an airbender pokemon challenge on another site. Some of the combinations are really interesting too. Being able to boss the game with an Ursaring is really exciting

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Battled a friend of mine in Pokémon Y. I managed to beat her, but only because of my Blastoise. If it weren't for that, then I definitely would have lost; thank god. xD" Love this Pokémon; it could make a great wall for almost any team.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • The last Pokemon related activity I did was add Solace's Friend Code, check his Fighting type Safari, and trade him some Pokebank legendaries today.

Years
  • My last Poke - thing I did was pretend I was froakie while my son pretended he was pikachu and we had a "battle". He's three and loves the show so after watching it today, he wanted to go outside and be pokemon.

Reactions: pyx

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Doing some Super Rotation battles at the Battle Maison. Choice Band Rampardos is glorious.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Last poké-stuff I did was thinking about doing a playthrough of Platinum. I do know just thinking won't get me anywhere though 8) But thing is, exams are coming up so I'll need some way of zoning out and calming down during my study breaks - a pokémon game is great for that, haha.

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2021
    I played through a fire red rom hack (Ultra Violet).

I'm currently playing through Sacred Gold then I'll play Ruby then White or Black (1 then 2).

I'm trying to go through a crash course for getting up to date with the pokemon universe.

I'm also watching the anime again, I have never seen past season 2.

Last edited:

Burakki Tsuki

Now playing Pokemon again! :D
    Years
  • Beat White 2 and did the fusing. I will be getting Y tomorrow with a 3DS :D Can't wait to play the new game and enjoy another challenge!

Back