• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last poké-thing you did?

Years
    Gave a friend from here some x exclusive pokemon and became a champion trader. ;) I'm thrilled about the title to say the least, thanks trade mods.

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
    Years
    Played some competitive Pokemon on a competitive simulator. I'm learning the sheer power of Mega Mawile :D

Years
    Popped by the Pokemon Showdown server for some battles. Not sure what else I've done before then but probably check my Pokemon X version for friend safaris since I registered new friends. Hooray!

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
    Years
    Just finished a normal Leaf Green Playthrough and contemplating doing a Game of Thrones Challenge on my Pokemon White Version in honor of the season 4 premier this Sunday.

Years
    There was just an episode of the Pokemon XY anime on TV, so I finished watching that. I think that's the first time I've seen the anime since the 9th or 10th episode of the Black/White series.

Years
    Beat Olympia in my Y Mono-Color challenge, then did some training to prepare for the big Team Flare event. Kinda want to zip through this so I can get onto my next big playthrough, haha.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Made some Pokémon icons, which I might use here at some point in the future. :3 Aside from that, I've also done some battling in Pokémon Y.

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Checked Reddit for some funny TPP pictures.

But most notably I found my old Pikachu N64 whilst cleaning out the garage!!1! Complete with both Stadium games and Snap. :3

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Did some more of my Fire monotype run on Black 2.

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
    Years
    Worked on my Masuda-Methoding for a shiny Aron last night for a while. I spent most of my day yesterday playing my Pokémon Diamond, too.

Years
    Well I beat the Chatelaine in the Super Rotation Battle rankings in the Battle Maison in X, which is cool because now I just have Triple Battles to do. That's gonna stink big time, though.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    Started my new Journey with my "Early Normal Type" team in Kalos... organized some of my plushies in their new location.

JimRaz0r

JimRaz0r
    Years
    I started to take an interest in Pokémon ROM hacking. I've known about ROM hacking since about 2006 or so but never fully understood details of how to fully do it. Now I am currently working on a ROM, but this time hope to finish it. Spent most of my last few days working on it so hopefully it reaches a full release!

Back