• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Video Game Music Above You! (2.0)

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Come on man why you gotta list a classic. That's borderline cheating. 9/10 docked 1 point because honestly just listened to it a million times already. lol

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Ya know, its been a long time since I played Jak 2 (to the point where I almost forgot I played it), but I almost instantly remembered this music. My memory is so strange sometimes....
    Oh, and 8/10.

Next up is one the boss battle themes from Lost Odyssey:

Battle with the Demonic Beast

Years
  • I really love the Rooftop Run Theme, I think I like the original piece slightly more then the Generations Mixes, but It's still top notch none the less. There have been many a time that I've gone jogging to this music ^_^ 9/10

I always felt bad for the Genesis slightly because it never quite lived up to the SNES when it came to sound quality, but every once in awhile the Genesis could pump out some pretty cool tunes.

Streets of Rage- Dilapidated Street

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2014
    8/10 Love the sounds used in this song. Especially the "siren" you here in the background. It sounds somewhat eerie and fits wall with the gameplay. I'm a sucker for the Genesis sound palette.

Have some Journey to Silius youtube.com/watch?v=2BDAJS_8RSA

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • 8/10.

Not my favourite track from Uprising, but a pretty good one though.

Liberation Maiden - Stage 4 Boss

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
  • 9/10! I love the Climax Inference sequence, and this music definitely suits it. It gives me goosebumps! I think it also has a nice beat and vocals.

Here's something I heard for the first time not too long ago:

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
  • Ooo nice and epic XD I didn't really like the voices but, the drums were epic as all hell so a 7/10 is rewarded.

got ninja'd. Never been a big fan of KH and the song does feel a bit jumbled but the strings go quite well with the techno vibe soo... 7.5/10

Back