• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Hitmons in X and Y. Hitmon___?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 2, 2013
Post ideas about new possible Hitmons for Pokemon X and Y or future games. Include as much detail as you can.

I'll start us off with one I've had in my head for a while:
-Hitmonbo or Hitmonju. A Hitmon with a bo-staff or staff of some sort like Farfetch'd did in generation one. Something the Pokemon would always carry. Maybe a custom move or two.
-Hitmonslice. Possibly a part steel-type. That's all I have for him so far lol

Help me out peeps

Years
You'd get much better feedback if you were to look around the Pokemon X & Pokemon Y board as they're forums 100% dedicated to the upcoming games. Go ahead and look there instead! The Welcome Lounge is for greeting new members so this sadly wouldn't belong here, sorry about that. :( Good luck!

Make sure to look through the threads there to ensure something similar to yours doesn't already exist. I personally recommend the Hopes for Gen 6 thread; you can discuss what Pokemon you'd want to see in the games among other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back