• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need help with team for SS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    Ok so i need help picking the moves for my team. I am using a balanced team with a big variety of moves. I need help picking the moves.

Spot 1
    Megnanium

Moves -

Spot 2
    Tryanitar

Moves- Earthquake,

Spot 3
    Gengar

Moves-

Spot 4
    Salamence

Moves- Fly,

Spot 5
    Need Help

Spot 6
    Need Help

So i need help picking spots 5 and 6. Also all the moves for the team.

Thanks.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Last edited:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • This thread is not correct, I suggest you read the Strategies and Move Sets Rules carefully.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=208145
    There you will find the rules on creating a thread in this forum:

Or here is a guide to what you'll need to be in your thread and the rescources you'll need:
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=168147

- Thanks once again - Curious.
    And last time I checked, you're not staff. Report if you really want to help out, and leave threads to us. The last thing we need for this massive HGSS tsunami is a bunch of rule happy mini-mods. My apologies if I come off too strong here, but I've had it up to here with all the mini-mods flooding PC lately.

Sorry Dallas8222, this team lacks many requirements for a successful RMT. Check out the stickies, thanks. Also, if it's in-game (which it seems to be), you're in the wrong ballpark buddy.

locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back