• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Quartz "Let's Play" 2.0

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
  • I'll guess two cause that seems like the number everyone picks...
    maybe while your grinding you can see if you can get your plane tickets
    you have secret power now

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
    Years
  • You'll only take one try if you use the force/grind like all heck. I suspect at most 2 runs, hopefully only 1.

Funny/odd note: Normin was quite possibly the hardest trainer in the game, and now it seems to be Mr. "Bravery Poisonry".

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • I apologize, everyone, for not updating. I haven't been able to play nearly enough, and I hope to have the gym battle posted sometime on Saturday.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Well duh Whitney was hard, but if you notice, she wasn't in RSE. I was talking ingame RSE. Winona and Norman are the two hardest trainers (but Winona was easier if you had an electric type and a pokemon who can take hits... not in Emerald 386 though. *involentarily shudders*).

I've always had trouble with that freaking Slaking of his. You're only chance is to have either a ghost type (limited to the horrid Sableye), a Fighting type (Limited to Hariama and Machoke/champ), an Lairon, or you would die. It even ripped through Steels and Rocks efficiantly!

(And the fact that you'd spam revives on the off turn proves he's hard.)

I found Norman easy. Just depends on your tactic (I do only train 1 or 2 Pokemon to the max though. Swampert for the win!)

Anyway, I think 4 runs for this gym. As your last few were... Yeah. So, 4 is my bet (as there has been no update yet, still can bet.... Right?)

Yuoaman

Years
  • I just wanted to mention that I just finished working on the bonus content that will accompany my next update.

I think instead of nicknaming Abominations after whoever guesses the right amount, I'll just give them the first look at the bonus content. :D

And Mr. Silver is going to get to see the 'special' thing I have planned for his name. :badsmile:

Yuoaman

Years
  • That's where I was originally grinding, but after getting fed up I moved to the interior of Mount Niveous.

I also wanted to say that I am just about to challenge the gym. So expect an update sometime tonight...

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
    Years
  • That's where I was originally grinding, but after getting fed up I moved to the interior of Mount Niveous.

I also wanted to say that I am just about to challenge the gym. So expect an update sometime tonight...

:scared: .........I DONT WANNA SEE TEH UPDATE! *hides*

*points down* my NOT UNHOLYbear is stronger than yours! :P

Yuoaman

Years
  • (

Wow... it's been a while since my last update, but I hope you guys enjoy this one. :D

UPDATE 30
    Spoiler:

Back