• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Quartz "Let's Play" 2.0

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
  • I know it's too late, but it's normal type mutant monster rat(?) with weird stuff on the body (which evolves to a worse version of itself with two tails and a spiked arm), against cool and somewhat cute dodo bird who evolves to a fighting bird type that learns kicks if I remember correctly.

I mean, would you rather have a enyendrode/mongodstre, or a torido/dotori?

For everyone's sanity's sake, I hope you picked the old feather.

Last edited:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • :laugh:

Oh Baro, you shall see soon enough...

UPDATE 29
    Spoiler:

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2013
    ha ha ha that's funny never made it to the witch again when i was playing so i have no idea what you get after running around delivering items to people (i'd check the cave with the only wannabe dragon, or the pokadot town to find someone who wants the dragon wing) anyway even though you didn't ask i'm still taking my guess and that is

2 times

that's how many times it will take you to beat the gym leader.

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • you could've had a crappy dragon pokemon from that bone, but nooooooooo, that man had to see the fossilized tomor from a bird. curse you cornia!!!!! I guess 1. please don't give me something "special" if I'm right.

Last edited:

Yuoaman

Years
  • you could've had a crappy dragon pokemon from that bone, but nooooooooo, that man had to see the fossilized tomor from a bird. curse you cornia!!!!! I guess 1. please don't give me something "special" if I'm right.

:shocked:

And it'll be a while for the next update, because I need to do some serious grinding, and I want to have some bonus content for it. :D

Yuoaman

Years
  • ....hasn't anyone noticed the "NOT UNHOLYbear" that i have in my sig

Yes, I have at that. :laugh:

I'm also working on this:
    stevenglasses.png

If you can't tell, they're supposed to be Steven's glasses. :P

It might be used in the bonus content, though it depends on how well I can do everything else...

What do you guys think?

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • Yay MORE ABOMINATION SLAUGHTERING! *pulls out crossbow*. :D
    poisoning the water is SO much more effective. That is after you've bought the plane ticket from the smugglers. then again now that I think of it Baro and all the other things might thrive on poison... I'll take that risk. *dumps in Batrachotoxin.*

Back