• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
  • Karli, can I plzzzzzzzzzzzzz have your hair? DDD: It's like, really cool. And haha yes. The shades are the ttl shizz.

But.. then I'll have no hair. ;__; And I need hair. Without it'd I'd look.. well, bald.
    and yesh I know. :D woot.

Chikara said:
    Karli, those glasses are awesome. I want them <33
    The picture in itself is really pretty too \o/

You can't have them. <33
    Thanks. :D I really like your picture as well. I love your hair + shirt. \o/

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
  • Lash: LASHY! You shouldn't be drinking >( Nevertheless, you look cute. Especially in the second photo ^.^

Sachi: You shop in the kid's department? *snicker* I do love the black and white effect though. Lovely coloring.

---

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • Lash: Drinking at your age! tsk tsk. and with an inferior beer too. Ah well, what can be done. (try not to get into the habit of drinking too much)

Last edited:

Lash

Years
  • But, Kaydee, how can I not drink when the Coors Light is oh so good along with the shot or two of Captain Morgan I had a little later on, which caused me to become drunk at the age of 15?

Edit:

Gerri: I surely hope I don't get a habit of it, I don't want to get smashed and party in the city and wake up with someone I don't know :(

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Sachi: You shop in the kid's department? *snicker* I do love the black and white effect though. Lovely coloring.

---

Well, not really. XD; My friends and I go through there and try on all the glasses and stuff, because we're cool like that. I just happened to like those pair of glasses, so I bought them.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    TERESAAA. I did actually 8D! It was buy one get one free. I was like "oooooooomg! That works out perfectly <3" And thaaaaank you m'dear. I like yours too, SO PRETTY. And I like your lamp...at least I think it's a lamp D:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • TERESAAA. I did actually 8D! It was buy one get one free. I was like "oooooooomg! That works out perfectly <3" And thaaaaank you m'dear. I like yours too, SO PRETTY. And I like your lamp...at least I think it's a lamp D:

oooooooomg You actually did XDD

Your butterfly necklace is pretty spiffy as well.

Lash

Years
  • Now, now, lash.

Aren't we a little too young to be drinking?

8D

Yes, but I don't exactly see the point of waiting till I am 21 to legally drink. I wasn't gonna wait till I was 21 to get drunk.

And, since my parents don't forbid me from drinking.. You get the ordeal right? x3

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    Yes, but I don't exactly see the point of waiting till I am 21 to legally drink. I wasn't gonna wait till I was 21 to get drunk.

And, since my parents don't forbid me from drinking.. You get the ordeal right? x3

And if you guys don't like his beer pictures, you can always enjoy my age-appropriate beverage related pics. XD

Years
  • Kels: That is one awesome freakin' necklace. \o/ I like that picture too. :DDD

Itsuki: That rootbeer float one made me lol. XDDD You silly boy you.

Karli: I WANT THOSE GLASSES SO BAD. It's weird cause my friend had some like that on at school today. XD

Resa: PINK DS ZOMG. You better be playing Phantom Hourglass or I'll kik ur but. XD;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back