• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lash

Years
    Yes, Kat. You look pretty in that pic and stuff. And that Barricade shirt is win. Now just take a picture of yourself in a Saleen Mustang while wearing the shirt and you will be god \o/

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Emma, wow that's some camera, pretty picture. ;D

Kat, great picture as always, hair looks... better? xD Not sure, but looks good. ;)

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    Dude, that was a long time ago, we've talked about it.. leave him alone now ._.

KAT! Your hair is so perfect o: Also great job on the eyeliner.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    And those pictures, ladies and gentlemen, are why I am having an affair with Ryabn.

Ahaha.

Thanks Kat. I really like that I found that camera, I've been searching months for it.
    x-x; Think the pictures came out pretty well. :D

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    Why has my padawan taken up modeling? to be a master, one must realize that ones true image is not what matters, but the image of the person's character that counts.
    XDDD

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Why has my padawan taken up modeling? to be a master, one must realize that ones true image is not what matters, but the image of the person's character that counts.
    XDDD

XD I don't think I'll ever take up modeling, not my type of industry.

I believe my character image is pretty strong actually. ;D What's the harm of showin' off some quality pics. :P (Not to mention the sweet shades) Oh I know, your just jealous seeing as you can't take pictures of your hundred year old self. The flash would blind you, ah I see why you havn't posted pics of ya lately now.

Thanks for noticing though. xD

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    Nah, I just don't think people here want to see my pruney old self. they can just look in a box of raisins XDD

those shades are bangin however! hehe

Itsuki's the new Wilson! (bad Home improvement Joke) -_-

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    I totally got that Wilson joke. xD; And I can't seem to get the second photo to show, but maybe you guys can see it. Who knows.

Lash

Years
    People, those many pictures that Ryan posted are why I watch him at night. Its my job as being the Oblivion to his Oathkeeper.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back