• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Denpa Kyoushi

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
  • Ok since I'm finally back at home I can grab episodes again... and right now I have literally 80 episodes from the spring season on the download queue. Ah well, can't wait to binge-watch them all lol.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I... really like this anime and I get the feeling that is a very unpopular opinion.

Well, I'm relatively new to the anime scene and I'm rather manga-agnostic, but I'll say what I have in mind. Honestly I don't mind the animation quality. I don't see how it's any worse than most things you can pull from the 90's, but that doesn't mean all 90's anime are bad. The characters seem thoroughly entertaining, and Junichirou is especially dynamic. My only gripe would be that I've seen more physics equations in a single episode of My Little Pony than this whole series so far.

For full disclosure though, I was really intrigued by the idea of a character like Junichirou from the beginning, since I'm myself an overachieving + abhorrently lazy physics major, but with zero sense for people, stereotypically. Yet he is this science/technology/A&M Lord who easily reads and manages to enrich the people around him. Although I can see a case where perhaps he is too perfect to the point where any flaws he has only serve to add to the comic effects of the series, and not to his character development. But I'd like to see the rest of the series before I consider that.

(My second gripe is that you can't really win a Nobel for theory unless it has had a firm and significant impact... oh well)

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • Was that a Windows Vista computer? What kind of otaku...!? Anyhow, I got my Aya Hirano, I can say this series was horrible from start to end but it wasn't really boring.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Was that a Windows Vista computer? What kind of otaku...!? Anyhow, I got my Aya Hirano, I can say this series was horrible from start to end but it wasn't really boring.

The anime hasn't finished yet? Episode 22 came out today and there's still episode 23.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • I was speaking as if it ended because I was just waiting for Aya Hirano to appear, I really don't care, for me it's like if it's finished now lol

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Was that a Windows Vista computer? What kind of otaku...!? Anyhow, I got my Aya Hirano, I can say this series was horrible from start to end but it wasn't really boring.
    What are you talking about?! Kana loli is coming next episode, THAT was the most important thing! :D

Also, seriously, what's with the S;G rip-offs this cour xDDDD

Back