• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Denpa Kyoushi

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years

A good episode this time. The animation is still lame, but not that I care anyway.

Spoiler:

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    I'm still waiting for the Dr. Pepper or whatever it'll be ('cause I have amnesia) to appear in the anime somewhere.

On that note, aside from Suzune's voice and animation and the lack of the sexy CERM scientist from chapter 3 I'm enjoying it so far.

Candy

Years
    I wonder how much fun did the animators had making the facial expressions of Kanan.

On any other note story has less impact than the manga. Again.

4/10 just read the manga.

Raven Valt

You gave me power in your gods name.
    Years
    I am enjoying the overall vibe from this anime, the only thing which annoys me is its lack of long lasting storyline, it just seems to be jumping from 1 person to another and there hasn't really been an "interesting" bond formed with anyone yet.

Candy

Years
    Dude, you don't understand. Kanan's arc at the manga spans out for many chapters. I was actually looking forward to seeing that arc animated, but lol nope A1 butchered it. Yay, congrats, you've made me lower my rating to 4/10.

Honestly, if they mess up the other 3 arcs that I was looking forward to I'm rating this thing 3/10, no exceptions. It's too late to save it anymore for me. Really, the anime isn't doing the manga enough justice. Can someone read the manga to prove me correct, that the manga is much better than this?

I'm not really going to say that it's terrible. It's not, but as a huge fan of the manga, this adaptation is in so many levels of wrong. Like, the only arc that they did correct was the Roboman arc.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    I was wondering , Are we suppose to discuss only Anime here ? Or we can also talk about the Manga !
    Since-
    Spoiler:
    Considering the only worthy things about this anime are Kamiya's voice acting, Gamen panchi being voiced by AmaSora and Animeko being voiced by HidaRina, yea, manga discussion is valid, I guess.

And Hirano voicing a meganeko

I'm in.
    HiraAya voicing is a nice bonus but...
    HANAKA'S VOICING LOLI! My season is complete.

Still, this anime is seriously bad, but it keeps giving me my beloved voice selection... how can something so bad be so good at it?! =D

Raven Valt

Years
    I've rather enjoyed the overall feel of the anime him being a guy who protects his friends and expresses himself through his cooking is nice to see but like I stated before, someone has to be better than him or else there is no room for progression.

Candy

Years
    Ayahi Takagaki as Tim Berners Lynn (top row, right), head of CERM Particle Physics Research Laboratory

TOOK THEM LONG ENOUGH TO PUT HER IN

LIKE, CHARACTER FROM CHAPTER 2 ANYONE?

still won't redeem the anime

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    I've rather enjoyed the overall feel of the anime him being a guy who protects his friends and expresses himself through his cooking is nice to see but like I stated before, someone has to be better than him or else there is no room for progression.
    Isn't this about Souma? xD

Gotta say that Tim Berns Lee was never so good looking xD

Yea, ideal choice for cour 2 xD

She doesn't need to, HanaKana loli will =D

Raven Valt

Years
    I'm really bad at remembering the anime names L0L, My bad, Even still this anime has been ok, not the greatest work but i suppose the enjoyment you get from it is just the general stupidity.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years

Nothing can redeem this anime, so I switched over to seiyuu fanboyism lol

I'm really bad at remembering the anime names L0L, My bad, Even still this anime has been ok, not the greatest work but i suppose the enjoyment you get from it is just the general stupidity.

No worries. In this anime most of them are for me "girl with gray hair", "girl from episode one", "meganeko", "random character #1", etc.

And this might happen even in an anime that I like.

Back