• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Hunters Club card requests V.3

Jindai

Fan-boy
Years
  • Can I have one?

Name: Jindai
    Color: Seagreen
    Sprite:
    frlgemtrex0043qk.png

Pokemon: Geodue, Solrock, Pikachu, Eevee. (All Emerald Sprite. Except Eevee is FR/LG)

Jindai

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
    Years
  • Hey...I don't have any new shiny yet or I don't meen to give you anymore work but.....Can you make the letters on my TC green please?(Sorry bout that...)

Years
  • Jindai said:
    Can I have one?

Name: Jindai
    Color: Seagreen
    Sprite:
    frlgemtrex0043qk.png

Pokemon: Geodue, Solrock, Pikachu, Eevee. (All Emerald Sprite. Except Eevee is FR/LG)

Jindai
    For standardization's sake, I only use FR/LG sprites in the cards. Ruby/Sapphire for those past 151, excluding Teddiursa, as in FR/LG. I'll get things done shortly.

Raquaza master said:
    Hey...I don't have any new shiny yet or I don't meen to give you anymore work but.....Can you make the letters on my TC green please?(Sorry bout that...)
    A green SHC, or green name text? I always keep the name text the same colour on all the cards (along with colours for the border, the stars, the border around the shiny portrait, and the portrait background art), so it'll have to be the SHC I change. Just post if you'd like me to nevermind.

pokexproduction

Lil' Miss Azn
    Years
  • I just caught a shiny vupix!^^Can you update my card please?and I'm not evolving it!

EDIT: srry metal mario,I keep getting eevee and vulpix mixed up >.<

Last edited:
    Years
  • More cards, more cards!

Jindai:
    shcJindai.gif

Raquaza Master:
    shcBrandon_4.gif

pokexproduction, I'm holding off on your card until some of the other owners return.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    i would like to have another trainer change xP
    could i get the trainer thats my profile pic thanks =D

Years
  • Nother update:

____:
    shcPokeMunna_6.gif

The Pocoyo blue worked well enough with Mudkip Man, so I've left it. This is what I'm supposed to do, anyway, when you don't specify a new colour.

Lucky_Clover: [replaced]

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    MetalMario said:
    Nother update:

____:
    shcPokeMunna_6.gif

The Pocoyo blue worked well enough with Mudkip Man, so I've left it. This is what I'm supposed to do, anyway, when you don't specify a new colour.

Lucky_Clover:
    shcJoyce_2.gif
    i know i wanted the same colours thanks
    quote it to see it...

Years
  • Aha! Then you're in the clear, still! Here you go:

pokexproduction:
    shcDanielle_3.gif

Photobucket's been screwing up (I guess; I have no idea why the cards sometimes don't show up), so you may need to either quote the post or go to http://photobucket.com/albums/y168/MetalMario201/SHC/ to get your card.

shcDanielle_3.gif

Edit: o_0 Looks like vbulletin's muckering with the URL for some reason.. >.< I don't think I can help this right now, aside from just providing a link: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y168/MetalMario201/SHC/shcDanielle_3.gif

Edit2: @.@ The links are a no-go. vbulletin STILL muckers with them for no apparent reason, throwing in a "<b> *" for absolutely no purpose. Just check the photobucket album; I'll contact an admin.

Edit3: ?﹏? Whoops, the link to my album's also bwoke. Copy and paste into the URL bar, removing all spaces you see:
    http:/ /i5.photobucket.com/albums/y168/MetalMario201/SHC/shcDanielle_3.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back