• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Hunters Club card requests V.3

Shadowburn

I'm Back. If You Care.
Years
  • ::SB
    ::White and red
    :: Charizard, Rayquaza, Nidoking
    ::

Years
  • Cyndiquil!!!!! said:
    srry for the triple post(auctually im not srry) im pissed cause u wont even respond mm were the H*LL r u! IM AM TIRED OF WAITING USUALLY A DAY AND ILL UNDERSTAND BUT IS HAS BEEN LIKE A DAY AND A HALF WERE R U?
    Who "the hell" do you think you are spamming up my thread like that? I JUST posted in the club (before you requested, so that's no excuse) that I was having PC issues and couldn't post any new cards for a while:

MetalMario said:
    We don't do banners on request. If you'd like a card, go HERE!!
    I won't be able to do it for a while; at least until I get a new chipfan.
    (In the post where I gave you the link here, I said I wouldn't be able to do it for a while.)

Aaryn said:
    1-Full respect between members of the club, any insult or misrespect will be payed with expulsion of the club.
    I'm giving you a warning. If you're rude like this, or you spam up the thread without justification again, you will be banned.

Edit:
    MetalMario: [replaced]
    GREEN STAR!!1!1 zomglolxdxd!! *huggles green star*
    Two shinies found within a month of each other. This is really a new record for me.. o_0

Shadowburn said:
    ::SB
    ::White and red
    :: Charizard, Rayquaza, Nidoking
    ::
    I don't recall seeing you around at the club at all. Drop in before requesting one of our cards. You look good; there shouldn't be any problems with your joining. (In fact, I'll give you an OK in advance; all you have to do is post saying you're joining.)

Last edited:

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    Yeah....Cyndiquil NO SPAMMING! Its against the rules(Did you read the rules?)(O_o)!
    And MetalMario. Can you change the color of my T-card To RED?? Ok thx!!!

Albino_Moltres

Master of White Fire
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2008
    ^^

I'd like a trainer card with a Swampert; i really do have one- but it's not shiny.
    name on it: Darion. colors: Purple and white..... the trainer:
    Oh, and i'm also looking for almost any shiny, really.

Years
  • I made my card because I fixed my computer. I went out and bought a new heatsink to put on the chipset. Less noise than the old, rickety fan, anyway. =P

If you can be a good member for one week, I'll make you a card.

Albino, I'll edit in yours shortly.

Albino_Moltres

Master of White Fire
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2008
    MetalMario said:
    I made my card because I fixed my computer. I went out and bought a new heatsink to put on the chipset. Less noise than the old, rickety fan, anyway. =P

If you can be a good member for one week, I'll make you a card.

Albino, I'll edit in yours shortly.

Thanks, MetalMario! Sorry that i haven't caught any shiny pokemon yet.

Years
  • Done:

Shinycollector: [replaced]

Albino_Moltres:

This one was.. well.. different. I think it's the first where the sprite has gone *above* the card. I've had them go below before. (Also, bear in mind that I don't repair sprites; I just take what's given.)

Last edited:

tnt974

random
    Years
  • can i be a member? i do not plan on quiting in like 2 days and i will not brake rules my shinys are a charasard, raquasa and nedoking(yes i no i am not good at spelling) i allsow have a shiny guy with 4 legs the last form of the 1 you get from steavin i do not no y but i allwas for get his name if i can be in i would like my t card to be black or blue

Albino_Moltres

Master of White Fire
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2008
    MetalMario said:
    Done:

Shinycollector:

Albino_Moltres:

This one was.. well.. different. I think it's the first where the sprite has gone *above* the card. I've had them go below before. (Also, bear in mind that I don't repair sprites; I just take what's given.)

Hee, it's okay. I made that trainer, from several diffrent sprites. about 4 i think.

Last edited:

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
    Years
  • Cyndiquil!!!!! said:
    srry for the triple post(auctually im not srry) im pissed cause u wont even respond mm were the H*LL r u! IM AM TIRED OF WAITING USUALLY A DAY AND ILL UNDERSTAND BUT IS HAS BEEN LIKE A DAY AND A HALF WERE R U?
    I see a few broken rules here 1.You curst. 2.You TRIPLE posted. And 3.It clearly says in the T-Card rules to be patient....IT TAKES TIME!!!! *reports*

Last edited:
    Years
  • Cyndiquil!!!!! said:
    Can you please simme down? Patience is a virtue and your request will surely come soon. I'm warning you for censor bypass and for triple posting.

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    MetalMario said:
    Done:

Shinycollector:

Albino_Moltres:

Thx!! Its really cool!! XD!!

Years
  • tnt974 said:
    can i be a member? i do not plan on quiting in like 2 days and i will not brake rules my shinys are a charasard, raquasa and nedoking(yes i no i am not good at spelling) i allsow have a shiny guy with 4 legs the last form of the 1 you get from steavin i do not no y but i allwas for get his name if i can be in i would like my t card to be black or blue

DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
    o u have 2 be a member? may i join? if i can't its alright:classic:
    You are looking for this thread. ;)

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • metalmario i'd like 2 make a request plz:
    sprite:is it possible 2 get me a kakashi (from naruto) sprite bcuz i can't show u my image, it has a red x and the url doesn't work, i need this sprite very badly plz try 2 get 1.
    shiny pokemon:charizard,suicune,dragonite,typlosion,ho-oh ,rayquaza,blaziken and flygon.
    colors:black & dark green
    my name: K.H(Ryan) if u can't fit in just put K.H(R)
    thank u!

EDIT:i just caught a shiny mew matalmario so can u change flygon 2 a mew? thnx

Last edited:
    Back