• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

... Agent (OOC)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
<< 1 open spot! >>​

Main RP thread, with story and mission can be found here.

How to play

- There is no Team Magma or Team Aqua. Just so you know.

- I will play the professor and the gym leaders, unless when I tell you it's ok to bunny them. You are free to make up new NPCs to move the story on, even new trainers to battle.

- You pokémon will gain a level every time you battle someone or participate in a contest or athletic competition. Bear in mind that pokémon trained for contests and athletic competitions can fight as well, only they aren't as strong and skilled in use of attack moves as pokémon trained for battling are, so they may need to be a few levels higher, or really clever, if they fight a battle-pokémon.
-- BUT Battle-pokémon or athlete-pokémon aren't as beautiful or well-behaved as contest-pokémon though, and athlete-pokémon have better stamina and can handle themselves better in tricky situations or in the wild, than the others can.

- You are to keep track of your own pokémons' levels. Dedicate a post in the OOC thread for that, and I'll link to it from the OOC thread's first post. I trust you, but if I see you cheating... nuh-uh.

- Your pokémon will learn moves by leveling up, or by getting moves or TMs from scenarios (mentioned further down). Evolution is also by leveling up, or scenarios. They may know 6 moves at a time.

- Remember, your mission is to travel the routes and landscapes of Hoenn and find your legendary beast. But you should train and compete in your profession on the way.

- If you want to 'run into' a wild pokémon, state so in a OOC message at the end of your post.I will decide what pokémon appears for you.
-- END YOUR CAPTURING POSTS WITH THE POKÉBALL SHAKING. I will decide each time if you caught it and what level it is.

- I might throw scenarios at you from time to time, to spice things up >:)

How to sign up...

Your name: (first and last)
Your gender: (male or female)
Your age: (any)
Your profession: (yes, you are professional trainer, either BATTLER, CONTESTANT or ATHLETE) (and let's not all be battlers now...)
Legendary beast to go after: (choose from the list above)

Your appearance: (an image or at least one paragraph describing head, body and clothing style)

Your history: (at least one nice, fat paragraph)

Your personality: (one paragraph like that will do~ )

Your starting pokémon team (they will be Lv 30 when we start)

Pokemon 1 -
Species: (any non-legendary)
Nickname: (optional)
Short history:
Short personality:
Attacks: (up to 6, one TM allowed, one Egg move allowed)

Pokemon 2 -
Species: (any non-legendary)
Nickname: (optional)
Short history:
Short personality:
Attacks: (up to 6, one TM allowed, one Egg move allowed)

RP sample (include in your SU, yes)
Either write up a sample on the spot, but make sure to make it long enough so that I see how you roleplay, or put here a post from another RP you've made. PUT THE RP SAMPLE IN A SPOILER!

Have fun!

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////​

Accepted agents

Agent BLUE Marko Dalit (played by BinaryPeaches) - Chasing Cobalion
SU post //// Pokémon Post

Agent RED Nicolas "Nick" Arkada (played by Godzil) - Chasing Terrakion

Agent PURPLE Kiren Sarine (played by Draginja) - Chasing Raikou

Agent GOLD Riku Cloud Berlitz (played by Charizard_Man) - Chasing Suicune
SU Post //// Pokémon Post

Agent WHITE
Sara Goodman (played by Charzeon) - Chasing Virizion
SU Post //// Pokémon Post

Last edited:

Cooker

As free as my hair
Years
You asked something, didn't you? So, the OOC thread please. But you can be the 3rd in line, since I had someone else asking before you.

Gah... it's 4:39 AM here and I've been out all night arranging a party. I'll have to go up in 3 hours again xD Sleep is precious. I'll review the SUs tomorrow evening, I hope. Thanks for signing up, again, guys :3
Right, don't know why I didn't really get that...xD Oo third, I'm not much expecting a callback then =P Aw well.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I'm going to dedicate this post (cause it'll be on the first page and easy to find) for my character's Pokemon. |D

Wartortle - Level 31
Floatzel - Level 30

Later today I'll see about making a post, hopefully to liven up the roleplay now that others are accepted. :>

Last edited:

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 12, 2012
Good idea. Allow me to follow suit.

Spoink: Level 30
Combusken: Level 30

See y'all in the thread!

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2020
Hi, I'm using this post to reluctantly let you know that I won't be able to participate in this RP (midterms… T_T)

Anyways, good luck with it, it looks like it'll be great, so I'll probably stalk it for a bit and jump in if anyone else leaves… :)

The Trotsky

Wake and Bake
Years
Ah, I might as well tag along too haha.

Gabite: Level 30
Shelgon: Level 30

And I just wanna throw it out there, Kiklion, that was a fantastic SU, if you see this

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Great that you're making your level posts!

I'm sorry to hear that Nido, I hope you'll join in some other time.

I have a queue line in my head, and PartiallyInsaneWhimsicott is, like, 5th in line I think. Something. You'll notice if a spot opens for you :)

For now, Charzeon and Charizard_Man are to post their SUs. I'll just... start RPing a liiiittttle meanwhile >:3

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Ah, I might as well tag along too haha.

Gabite: Level 30
Shelgon: Level 30

And I just wanna throw it out there, Kiklion, that was a fantastic SU, if you see this

Really? XD I personally hate it. Thank you for being more appreciative of my work than I am.

Furret (Maribell)-- Level 30
Clefairy (Runner)-- Level 30

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I hate mine, but that's because I haven't roleplayed on a forum in like... forever so I'm a little nervous and everything. xD; If I can brain anything though, I'll see about posting something tonight.

Years
Oh. Wow. *slaps self for umpteen-billionth time today* Don't delete me from your brain though, I could be an asset to you if the other people in line all mysteriously drop off the face of the earth somehow.

Oh...wait a minute...heheheh...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Really? XD I personally hate it. Thank you for being more appreciative of my work than I am.

Furret (Maribell)-- Level 30
Clefairy (Runner)-- Level 30
Kiklion, there are people before you in the line to get a spot. I'm sorry but you're not accepted yet so you shouldn't begin roleplaying yet.

I hate mine, but that's because I haven't roleplayed on a forum in like... forever so I'm a little nervous and everything. xD; If I can brain anything though, I'll see about posting something tonight.
Don't worry, Tara, you'll be fine :D

Oh. Wow. *slaps self for umpteen-billionth time today* Don't delete me from your brain though, I could be an asset to you if the other people in line all mysteriously drop off the face of the earth somehow.

Oh...wait a minute...heheheh...
Don't worry, I'll keep you in mind :=)

So question, for future reference. If we're going to be in Hoenn, are only Hoenn Pokemon catchable?
No, pokémon from all regions are catchable. But you can't choose what pokémon will appear in the wild... you'll tell me that you want one to appear, and I'll throw one at yeh :D

:3 I love the rp Chibi, has fun. <3 o.O
Thanks~

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
Years
Glad to be a part of this RP! Hope this one actually lasts a bit.

Pokemon:

Spr_5b_335.png

Tavi the Zangoose
Level: 30
Nature: Brave
Moves: Quick Attack, Sword Dance, Slash, Pursuit, Iron Tail, Posion Jab

Spr_5b_357.png

Mango the Tropius
Level: 30
Nature: Gentle
Moves: Razor Wind, Energy Ball, Growth, Gust, Stomp, Sweet Scent

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Oh, yeah, I know I didn't get accepted yet. XD I just put them there because I... Guess I was having some sort of brain spazz.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
herp a derp. I totally didn't mean to make my first post that short, but I was cut on time to type it since my ride arrived. Totally going to try to make it up with my second post. /has no confidence right now orz

On another note, how soon are we allowed to start asking for anything like wild Pokemon? I'm not asking right now, but for future reference.

Also, I find it amusing that in Charzeon's post is says 'blue is calm', because Marko may have seemed talk he definitely isn't, hurr. But it all goes with the clothing, I guess! Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 12, 2012
Well, its the whole "Red Oni, Blue Oni" team dynamic. She summed it up briefly, but succinctly.

And I didn't make the connection between gold and purple. I do feel like the odd one out, though. Red, blue, gold, black, and white are all games. Purple isn't. Sigh.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I still found it amusing. :B

Gold and Purple are usually put together because Gold is a shade of Yellow to some, and Yellow and Purple are opposites of each other in the color circle (or whatever it's called). Also, may a times you see Purple and Yellow/Gold together on clothing, team colors, etc etc.

If I knew that their Pokedex colors were going to be their agent name, I would have been lulzy and had Marko pick a different color. It was so tempting, but I decided against it and now I kind of regret it, haha.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I didn't tell you, on purpose ;p

Also, you can ask to find a wild pokémon whenever. What level and kind will depend on the situation and... a lot of other things actually.

Last edited:
Back