• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

... Agent (OOC)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Well damn. I missed out on a chance for Marko to be Agent Pink. Oh well. :B

Alrighty. I'm probably not going to ask now, since I think it'll be a little too soon, but since Marko is going to be walking I might consider it.

Now to go retype that post that I lost earlier. /sob

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Then, I'll throw something else at ya ;D

Updated the OPs~

So, it got boring that fast?

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Open spot? RESERVE ME! BLARGH!

Edit: Started it...
    Edit2: Almost done =D Just History and RP Sample left. Might have to do it after homework/tommorow...
    Edit3: DONE!

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I was waiting for other people to reply but they didn't so I replied again like you told me. |D /is personally enjoying herself.

Anyways, anyone is free to have gotten hit by Wartortle's Water Gun. Just 'cause.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Neat looking SU, Nakuzami! Don't worry, I'll wait for you to write a history working with this plot >:) And you don't need to fill in the RP sample, since I know how you RP.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Alright, you are accepted, Nakuzami.

Do you want to start in Littleroot? In that case, you can play the professor and have him treat you as a replacer for the agent who left the mission, and have him have the personality I used in my posts~

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Okay, i'll start in Littleroot. Just writing up a post for Begin, Again.

I just realized that i'm in every one of your RPs, aren't I? X3

Varin

Storm'd at with shot and shell
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2013

Edit

yeah, I just noticed someone got in ahead of me, ahaha. Consider this an advance application for when someone drops out?

Your name: Pica Valentine
    Your gender: Female
    Your age: 22
    Your profession: Battler
    Legendary beast to go after: Entei

Your appearance: Pica Valentine stands at 5'8'', slim, but not without a certain steely sinew look to her, with slightly more toughness to her than you might expect. She weighs in at just over 8 and a half stone. Her skin colour, despite her best attempts, either stays pale or sun-burns to a crisp.

Her features are not beautiful in any manner, but she can usually pass as quite pretty – pretty enough to get the attention of boys when she needs to. Her face is quite plain, with a slim, pointy nose, a quirky smile, and round blue eyes. A light pattern of freckles cover her nose and the area just below her eyes. Naturally, her hair is a rather dark brown colour, but she likes to augment that by dying a long lock next to her face a blond colour – it's her secret bit of vanity. It's shoulder-length. Pica finds it prettier when long, but then it tends to be a nuisance and catch on things while she is exploring.

Pica's clothing is rather practical in nature. She has many outfits, but they generally all involve the same basic set up – knee-length beige shorts, covered in excess pockets, a slim T-shirt of some sort, usually black, and a light sleeveless jacket which is warm and comfortable when zipped up and rather cool and easy-moving when open. She wears light trainers, spattered with mud and quite worn from walking. Not exactly the trendiest footwear in town, but suited for purpose.

Your history: Pica was born in the Kanto region, in the small, quiet Lavender Town. There's not much to Lavender Town, really. The only really iconic feature of Lavender Town during Pica's youth was the Pokemon Tower, the solemn memorial to Pokemon passed on. In truth, Pica hated it. She was terrified of ghost stories and scary myths and things that went bump in the night. Her favourite times were spent leaving the town, and the shadow of the tower, and exploring Route 8. It's a good place for a young child to explore, really, with most of the wild Pokemon in the long grasses behind tall thickets a child can't really pass.

Of course, this introduced her to a whole new world: that of Pokemon training. Route 8 is a fairly prominent route for any major trainer, and watching the Pokemon battles that occurred when trainers met was one of the favourite pastimes of the young Pica. One day, a young trainer, having finished his battle with a resounding victory, noticed her. He decided to gift her with a Pokemon from his homeland Johto, and gave Pica a Pokemon Egg, telling her to take good care of it.

Initially, Pica's parents were against the idea, but seeing their daughter so enthused, when normally she seemed so depressed by the small, sad town in which she lived. They decided to let her keep it. Of course, when, one sunny July day, it hatched into a Larvitar, they were somewhat less sure about their decision, but it was too late. Pica loved her Larvitar, nicknamed Flint dearly, and was set on keeping it. She also had a dream: one day, she'd go to this Johto, and become an amazing Pokemon trainer just like the one who'd met her.

This, of course, her parents were dead against. They pointed out that she was still terrified of the Pokemon Tower. How could she ever look after herself when she ran squealing from the tiniest rustling in the shadows? She didn't have the maturity, they said. Perhaps, one day, she might be able to, but not for a long whole yet.

Then, when Pica was 16 years old, there was an announcement that the Pokemon Tower was to be demolished, and replaced with a vast radio tower. Rather than rejoicing at this news, Pica suddenly felt sad. In all these years, she'd never conquered her fears, never proved she was ready to face the big wide world, with Flint at her side. That night, she made her decision. Armed with a single Pokeball, Flint close beside her, she walked into the Pokemon Tower at the dead of night. That morning, her parents found her downstairs, a Pokeball on the table. Pica let loose the Pokemon within, revealing a Haunter.

She had conquered her fear, and after that, there was no looking back.

Your personality: Pica has a friendly, happy-go-lucky personality. She loves nothing more than to charge off into a forest or up a mountain, ready to explore. Thanks to Bansidhe, she's no longer afraid of the night, either. She's always at hand with a smile and helping hand, and is a caring friend. She's not the wittiest person (although she has a fine line in sarcasm), but she appreciates humour in others. She's also quite relaxed about competition – whether she wins or loses, it's no big deal. That said, sometimes she does end up in sticky situations because of her headlong, impatient approach to things. She's not the greatest at reading subtleties, and sometimes her nonchalant reaction to victory can irritate others.

She has a rather pragmatic approach, which sometimes borders into disdain when concepts become theoretical. Pica likes to see how and why things work in practice, not why and how they should work. Political and ideological argument bores her no end, but show her piece of technical equipment and she'll spend hours fiddling with it.

Your starting Pokémon team:

Pokemon 1 -
    Species: Larvitar [M], Lv. 30
    Nickname: Flint
    Short history: Pica's first and foremost Pokemon, Flint has been with her from the egg up. A gift from a travelling trainer when Pica was 8, Flint is now a formidable fighter. Pica didn't let him evolve, simply because she's known Flint so long she can't really imagine him any different, and besides, it hasn't ever held him back.
    Short personality: Flint is the calm and collected companion that Pica isn't. He's always cautious, and plays battle like a chess master, carefully leading his opponent into making their own mistakes.
    Attacks: Rock Slide, Sandstorm, Bite, Scary Face, Brick Break (TM), Dragon Dance (Egg),

Pokemon 2 -
    Species: Gengar [F], Lv. 30
    Nickname: Bansidhe
    Short history: Once something Pica would have screamed and ran from, Bansidhe is now one of Pica's best companions. She's a constant reminder to Pica that facing the darkness can make you stronger, and sometimes allow you to make a fantastic new friend in the process. Bansidhe has evolved since then, and is a powerhouse of a Pokemon.
    Short personality: Bansidhe has a rather mischievous side to her. Fun is what motivates her, gets her going, and a battle where she can infuriate her opponents with teasing and taunting is a battle Bansidhe loves.
    Attacks: Shadow Ball, Hypnosis, Mean Look, Sucker Punch, Thunderbolt (TM), Clear Smog (Egg Move)

RP sample:

Just as a note, this from a Zelda RP, rather than a Pokemon one - I haven't been in a Pokemon RP for quite some time. I do hope that's acceptable.

Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm so sorry. I should tell you that I'm going to have to leave this RP. I've become stupidly busy with real life again, and I can't be a good GM. It's darn sad. I'll keep Begin, Again open though. One RP, I should have time for! Plus my mod duties.

I'm sorry, again :( If someone wants to take up the role of Game Master, they are free to do so. Should they then want to re-make the RP completely, to be able to edit the first post, maybe, then you have my permission to completely copy this RP and make a new thread. Or why not make a new OOC thread as well. If anybody does want to be the new GM, please agree on it in this thread and VM me.

Again, I'm sorry for failing this RP so soon, but I gotta sort out my priorities.

Back