• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Favorite 6th Gen Pokemon

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2017
    Can't say I really dislike any of the Pokemon released this generation. Even guys I thought were ugly like Slurpluff, Barbaracle and Diggersby really grew on me. If you had to pick 1 pokemon (or 1 evolution line) who would it be?

I really like Pancham and Pangoro. Pancham is adorable. The pokedex entry is great. It really tries to be a tough guy but can't help but smile when someone pats it's head. Then it turns into a really intimidating beast with a trench coat!!! It's really scary but hates bullies. Like Wolverine or something, someone you'd love to had on your side.

So who's your favorite!?!?!

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
  • My definite favorite is Sylveon, it was one of the only Pokémon I'd actually liked in the region lol.
    But Pixilate Hyper Voice Sylveon is something you shouldn't mess with :P

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
  • Probably the Noibat/Noivern line, those two are suuper cute aaa. My experiences with them in XY/ORAS only made me love them more. ^^ Sylveon's a close second.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • I would say Hawlucha, I just love its luchador look and it was super helpful in my recent X run.Following close behind is Greninja, Noibat/Noivern and Aegislash for their awesome designs, overall usefulness and clutchness in beating other trainers, especially in the E4 (thanks Noivern, my MVP)

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    My favorite, I'd say, is Mega-Mewtwo X. Although it cannot be used competitively (unless we're battling against legendaries and other Uber Pokémon), I am a major fan of its design; it looks very fierce to me.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Klefki, Aegislash and Hawlucha are my top 3 favourites of Gen VI. I've only ever used Klefki in-game but all three have awesome designs imo.

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    I just can't decide between the Fennekin line, Yveltal, or Sylveon. They all have amazing designs, are great in battle, and are adorable in Pokemon Amie. Although to be honest, I just really like all of the Kalos Pokemon (except the Froakie line and maybe Dedenne).

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Speaking of Greninja, I wonder if the Ash form will ever appear in-game? It should be interesting to see how they go about implementing it.

Years
  • Favorite 6th Gen Pokemon
    Favorite 6th Gen Pokemon
    Favorite 6th Gen Pokemon

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • My favorite has GOT to be Floette. Phantump, Espurr, and Malamar are also some runners-up.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen today
    I'd say it's pretty close between Klefki and Gogoat. But I'm going to say Klefki.

sCam

Killing is a pleasure
    Years
    • ny
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    Slurpuff, Noivern, Greninja, Honedge line, Diancie, Hoopa, Zygarde, Chespin, Delphox(FU Haterszzz)

I'm sorry I don't really have a favorite. I stick to Umbreon, Weavile as faves xD

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • Hmmm... the cute ones. Like Bunnelby, Litleo, Skiddo, Syleon, Dedenne, Pumpkaboo.

If I had to chose an absolute favorite, it would probably be Dedenne, because I love all of the electric rodent types <3

Back